Happy Birthday The Jackal !!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
I joined these forums cause I needed help with a UT2k4 Map so I made a thread in Mapping asking for help and The Jackal was the first one to help me so.......

First of all thanks a ton.

Secondly HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY!!!!! :biggrin2: Have a Great Day man.

Well, it's not till the 1st (tomorow) but thanks guys. It has been some great years and good laughs here at the BuF forums. Although my birtday this year will suck (packing up, and moving out of our apartment on the 1st - see my "breaking up with girlfriend thread") I only asked for Gran Turismo 4. So I'm hoping I get it :). Thanks guys!

Beers for all!

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
The Jackal-XMP said:
I don't drink :(
The Jackal-XMP said:
I don't smoke :(

I tell people the same thing.

Lots of places around here give you free food for being born.

So if you go to some place that gives you a slice of pizza, or a icecream cone for free. Well think of it as a gift from the people of the forum. :D

Happy birthday

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Happy Birthday! :cheers:
P.S.: My birthday was at 29th January, but I don't show my birthday date to public so it is shown at forums. I don't like it perhaps to be seen, dunno why.