Scientists are confirming what I always knew...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chillinzebra

Nov 14, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Kibbles-N-Bits said:
I have a question; Why does any of this matter really? It seems to me the only ones who really feel strongly about mapping the gene, that may or may not exist, that causess homosexuality are the ones who believe that it is evil/sinful/unnatural etc.

It might be nice to know just as trivia, but I for one don't care. If you're gay, so what? It's the same to me as if you were heterosexual. You're still a regular person.

Well put.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
I find it quite the opposite, I want them to prove its genetic to shut up the religous bigots that say its a choice and sinful, how can something genetic be sinful? its like saying having blue eyes is a sin

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
That's logic.

God botherers are incapable of understanding logic, or else they wouldn't have wound up that way in the first place.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
It doesn't matter if its a choice or not, its a private decision. No matter what the religious bigots will continue to say its evil, and the intelligent people of the world will continue to collectively laugh at their ignorant ramblings until those bigots learn to live in a civilized society.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I find it quite the opposite, I want them to prove its genetic to shut up the religous bigots that say its a choice and sinful, how can something genetic be sinful? its like saying having blue eyes is a sin
You're talking like it mathers to the blind. They used to torch people for all kinds of stupid reasons, such as a man having different eye colours.

I firmly believe sometimes genetics cause homosexuality, but it can often be a choice as well. And I also think that even when genetics cause a man to have this urge to **** another man, he still has the choice to do it or not.

A far more important research would be to find out if genetics can make a man/woman love volleyball. I'm tired of being seen as a freak.