I can feel it, can you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. HotDog

[Insert Text Here]
Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
Heres what I predict: There will be an update in a few days saying that everyone should get ready casue 2.87 is on the verge of release.

The 3-4 weeks later its released. :D

TheNut

blah
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by Monk_Zero
I felt a great disturbance in the force, like millions of little servers cried out in terror, then were silenced.

(in Yoda voice) Feel it too did I. Great disturbance it was.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
(in Yoda voice) Feel it too did I. Great disturbance it was.
*Watching 2.86 lifting off for the server*

Obi-Warren Kenobi - "That version is our last hope"
Yeppo - "No, there is another"

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
ah the moment 287 is in my grubby little hands im gonna order me a giant bucket of disgustingly greasy KFC and eat as much as i can while i mess up my mouse and keyboard and kick all your asses muhahahaha

- the crazy rantings of starved college bastard

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
lkfjasdl;jaaljsvmdfja fs

my a;ljfslasvm fat jla;skfa mdsj fingersaf are a;lkfsjd mfa too afoasf faatt asfjals;dj to saoas fldf type.!!11@!@ i''m such a fat aswss;l opops.

i think as;lf thata s;fljfa ;;;;;;verson 287912 arg..287 will be outtty in decemabeeer.

god, i needs top lopose afds weight

[ Afro ][ Dude ]

***** SEX GOD *****
Jan 12, 2002
Sex Mania
Visit site
.....2.87 is out...thats according to a guy i was playing against just 10 minutes ago...

he said he got the cd today but he hasnt opened it becuase he need to clean his hd and needs to do defrag stuff..... his name was 2.87_is_out_now ..or somit like that... i am not sure if he was lying or not... but WHO CARES... ITS OUT.....!!!!

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
During a press conference Warren stated "We have all been deceived by the evil coders! Beppo has stolen the Infiltration code and destroyed it! He could be heard saying 'Long live Strike Force! Long live Tactical Ops!' I am greatly ashamed to tell you this, but 2.87 will never be released, and the entire Infiltration project is permanently canceled."

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
The Save Waxx Movement

You can't kill Waxx, he pleads temporary insanity as the cause of his actions.
That other guy however is guiltier than Jack Ruby! :)

C

[ Afro ][ Dude ]

***** SEX GOD *****
Jan 12, 2002
Sex Mania
Visit site
Originally posted by Waxx
During a press conference Warren stated "We have all been deceived by the evil coders! Beppo has stolen the Infiltration code and destroyed it! He could be heard saying 'Long live Strike Force! Long live Tactical Ops!' I am greatly ashamed to tell you this, but 2.87 will never be released, and the entire Infiltration project is permanently canceled."

.yes.......and i am biritney spears lesbian wife.....

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Somehow, I'll just have to make time for INF
Easy. Before it comes out, simply become the boss of the company, and when it comes out, take a week off. If you need help assassinating all in positions above you, contact me.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
WellÉ

I'll begin to feel it when they release the updated manuel for 2.87 as they always do 2 maybe 3 weeks before release, when that happens I'll get excited :D

Status
Not open for further replies.