Dominating!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ION_Ace

Assault player
Dec 26, 2000
Behind you
www.clan-ion.com
had quiet a few monsterkills in clanmatches, godlike only once or twice in clanmatch, just camping at last objective, hehe takes like 5 mins to get godlike, but I got it eventually :)

My clanmate has gotten like 5 godlikes in clanmatches, prolly more

rhakka

a.k.a. Zeus, ruler o' the universe
May 6, 2000
portland,ME,USA
www.teamplay.net
56 kill godlike on netcarrier DOM was my best single spree I believe. I'd had double godlikes before with a death inbetween as well. My ex-clanmate, Redfrost, ran the sprees in a match, getting a KS, rampage, dominating, unstop and god all in the same match. that's a nifty trick.

monster kills are way harder than godlikes to get cause it has as much to do with luck as it does skill. and whether or not you play 30 person max servers ;)

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I've got all the sprees, many a time :)

I've even got an ultra-kill with dual enforcers.... gotta love a 16 player ffa dm server on curse *without* weaponstay :D

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by rhakka
56 kill godlike on netcarrier DOM was my best single spree I believe. I'd had double godlikes before with a death inbetween as well. My ex-clanmate, Redfrost, ran the sprees in a match, getting a KS, rampage, dominating, unstop and god all in the same match. that's a nifty trick.

monster kills are way harder than godlikes to get cause it has as much to do with luck as it does skill. and whether or not you play 30 person max servers ;)

one word:redeemer :D

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I got a MonsterKill last night in a clan match (DOM) against CMi. I go on killing sprees often enough, but I've never gotten a Godlike in a clanmatch. I usually play defense on CTF and I would rather sacrifice my life to slow down an enemy flag carrier than go for a spree. That and the fact that we usually play clans that are better than us. :/ I have gotten Dominatings in Clan matches once or twice against nooby clans. I think Rooster got a Godlike playing defense with me on Bollwerk in a clanmatch.

I have gotten several Godlikes in DMFFA pub servers. :D

Witty

I hear only yes.
Aug 6, 2001
Provo... somewhere in Utah.
Visit site
My best run ever...

Was at the only LAN party I ever attended. We were in Liandri, playing InstaGib (instagib rocks!), total of 12 people, first to 1000. My best run was 127 frags with 21 doubles, 9 multis, 4 ultras and 4 monsters, and then I got killed. Then the party admin (as he called himself) accused me of aimbotting (even though I can't play online and had absolutely no clue wtf an aimbot was until 2 days afterwards) and he kicked me out.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Granted, I'm missing probably 20-25% of my matches... so interpolate the numbers as you will... 382 Hours worth...

Killing Spree: 1310
Rampage: 153
Dominating: 21
Unstoppable: 9
Godlike: 5

I know I've gotten at least 2 more Godlikes on servers that didn't report.

So.. interpolated for 20% of games played not reported (and my 2 other Godlikes)...

458 Hours

Killing Spree: 1572 @ 3.4/hour (or 3 every hour)
Rampage: 183 @ .39/hour (or 1 every 2.5 hours)
Dominating: 25 @ .05/hour (or 1 every 18 hours)
Unstoppable: 11 @ .02/hour (or 1 every 41 hours)
Godlike: 7 @ .015/hour (or 1 every 65 hours)

Yes, I'm a stat-whore. :D

This goes back to my |C|Rooster|PuF days - and honestly, most of these were likely clan matches (cept for killing sprees, which I would say about half were pub games).

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
Killing Spree 1644 3,289.5 10345
Rampage 339 ,238.2 3849
Dominating 91 473.2 1498
Unstoppable 29 197.3 631
Godlike 18 168.5 529

This is 256 hours. :D

Of couse, all this proves is that you play better players than I do. :p