more complicated movers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phenix

Solid Amour system 2.0
Jul 12, 2004
Uk
mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
I'm not 100% sure this is in the right subforum.

How do you make a mover that splits like a door?
like one of the doors in DM-Zeto
I've got two seperate movers currently linked both to switches at either side of the door but both sides dont open at the same time.

Thank you for your time

divineStorm^

Nov 14, 2008
Heys!

I did this on my map, they were 2 bars, one moving left one moving right, in shape of |=| where = are the bars. I did it like so:

I made the Hole to my map where I wanted them, using the grid ofcourse, you never can tell enough about using teh allmighty grid! Anyways. Then I made the bars, preferably in different room (one about 1024x1024 construction room outside map, delete when done) and then made the movers, putted the bars in place. Then I used key0 as the place when they are closed, and key1 on the other bar on the left and other bar on the right (open position) , Then I made a trigger with event "DoubleBars_RED" and then when you shooted that damage trigger the movers opened in different ways. (If you setted the tag to DoubleBars_RED) , It's done and i'm happy with it ! ;>