Jack Thompson Under Fire

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Has Jack Thompson made another statement towards this yet? Has he threatened to sue the Internet yet?

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I cant wait to see what comes of this.

That guy deserves to be dis-bared. Just look at him and his actions...he's pretty much the ideal image of a raving lunatic.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
This just keeps getting better and better. I mean when will he just shut the **** up and stop digging himself a bigger hole.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Oh my. This is so silly

Here you can read Jackie's reply to the Florida bar:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17111327#17111327

Basically just more insults, spin, and general idioticy. At the end he is threatening the bar :)

And according to some other reports he is now trying to get the FBI onto PA for extortion (WTF?) and solitication of harassment :lol:
http://www.gamepolitics.com/

I just love this:
"Please help me if you can... They claim the First Amendment, it seems, applies only to them."
The spin-doctoring is unbelievable. He insults people left and right, but when people do it to him, he feels threatened

Though sending him death threats (if it's true) wasn't the brightest idea. That's just stooping down to his level

Last edited:

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
Jack Thompson! You have been found guilty of Grossly Inflated Assholism. Your punishment shall be permanent incarceration in an environment fitting to your crimes...

jackpayne5nf.jpg