Sounds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Baddogjmh

Aug 20, 2004
How do I put sounds into my map I go to the sound browser and find a sound I want but how do I add it?

Baddogjmh

Aug 20, 2004
Yeah go to the actor browser go to Keypoint>ambient sound place it on the map go to properites>sound>ambient sound. now go to your sound browser find a sound u want click on it go back the the ambiet sound propertires click on sound and press "use".

MasterOfPoppets

Pesky Little Trites
Apr 9, 2004
England
You can also add a sound to pretty much any object within the level (such as static meshes or emitters) by using the same principal but using the sound you've chosen within the "sounds" item of an objects properties. This saves having extra actors that aren't necessary.

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
I'll actually forgive you for not going to the UWiki first on this one because the part about how to assign tracks into maps was a little buried. But seriously...it took me less time to go find this link than it did to type out what I'm writing right now. Use the Wiki FIRST before posting on the forums, and save everyone (including yourself) some time :\

UWiki: Music: Assigning Music to Maps