This is when things really start to degenerate.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

grey ghost

Mar 13, 2000
Australia
N
key binds r cool
"you wanna take this outside" for face
"next time you jump off i'm goin' after you" for when some one accidentily fall off in face or morpheus
"one pixel is all i need" for sniping
"That'll teach ya for respawning"

bullet2.gif

don't run!! you'll only die tierd

T

Troll

Morety...

you didn't get to experience the hilarity of DM'ing with Boom in Conveyor with his new keybinds ;) There's nothing funnier than being on a server with a bunch of people you've never played before, trying to do your thing and run your pattern, and the chatbox keeps lighting up with Boom's "quit looking at my a$$!", and then sounds of gibbage as he shock combo's them into oblivion.

Not to mention the sight of an Amped up Boom, running thru the center of the map with a rocketlauncher, glowing purple, screeching that he is the "apple and the potato!". Some of those players may never venture onto a public server again. That is...once they come out of therapy.

;)

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Another bad sign:

You are worse than the Dopefish! ;)

bullet2.gif

burpfish.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C

[Ci]_$îXXéR

LMAO!

Well Boom since i let you use my Hump Shoot™

I'm gonna borrow your "Good Game, I'm sweating like a whore in Church!" ;)
if you dont mind!?! :)

BTW, My special Bind is "Don't Touch My As$!!!"....not as funny tho.
Mine will change about every week also :)

-=Nig=-

[This message has been edited by [Ci]_$îXXéR (edited 06-07-2000).]

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Funniest taunt imo to date? FatherJack "I've seen choirboys fight back harder than you!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't forget morety, you thought of it not me :)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Nigma, what is mine is yours. I am honored to have you using any of my silly ideas.

That goes for all my PuF buddies :)

I like Troll's new keybind too...

"Enemies are now respawning :)"

Muahahaha

bullet2.gif

ShaBoom, ShaBoom, Yadadadadadadadadadada, ShaBoom, Shaboom....
]LoL[Boom|PuF