UT3 DOM Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
Thx you all for the nice comments, we really devoted our blood sweet and tears into this.
Anyways, any kind of bug, map bug, exploit, glitch or anything will be addressed in the subsequent packs, hopefully of course.

Enjoy!

ZixXer

Jun 10, 2008
me zixxer here mapper of contrast.
hope you guys all like the mod and play my map the most XD
have fun all.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
those are some pretty sexy concepts!

You could add another one (just a quickie):
Triple domination (Or not, pick something else lol)
Has 3 control points. Plays like classic domination in all respects. The difference is, the moment a team is in control of all 3 points a 5 second countdown begins. For every second after that countdown the dominating team recieves an increasing number of points. What i mean is, for every second, the amount of points recieved goes up. So for the first second of dominating the 3 control points, the team recieves 2 points, the next second they recieve 4, the next 8, then 16, 32 64 128 etc. This forces the losing team to grab a point FAST!

So it is a bit like DDOM and CDOM at the same time. It would be played on any dom map that has 3 control points. (i think that covers CDOM only.......)

anyways, downloading now! :D OMG have my babies: 4 team support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you run Patch 1.3 beta, you're basically screwed? What's the outlook for this situation?

Aside from this, class job, from what I can tell.

A patch?

knuckle that sounds like one badass idea.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Great, too bad I don't have full ut3 so I can't try........... :)

WGH

Jan 22, 2006
Moscow, Russia
wgh.ath.cx
Russian localization is ridiculous. If you want, I can help with it ;)
There is very little text, so I'll do it shorty and will upload fixed localization somewhere

Last edited:

Quaglax

May the funk be with you...
Apr 25, 2006
ATL
I get this error when trying to install it:

Error opening file for writing:

C:, program files\Unreal Tournament 3\\UTgame\CookedPC\DOM_Content.upk

Abort, retry, ignore?

Any suggestions...my UT3 runs fine.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Anyone got a server running? the only custom game servers I get are for bombing run and that thief mod. :p

Beelzebud (Satanas)

Jul 15, 2003
Stay away from BETA patches, they are labeled BETA for a reason...

Epic is so silly for how they "leak" these patches out... No wonder no one ever has the same version of the game...

{Ogre}Spin

Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Coolness. It was dom in the ut demo that got me hooked on all things unreal (and cost me more hours of my life than I care to admit to). Will be downloading for sure :D

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
I REALLY wish that my motherboard wasn't kaput because I want to play this NOW. Ronin, or anyone who has already tried it, how good are the bots? I'd love to have some good online play, maybe fragBU, but I suppose it will be hard to find servers and I will mostly have to play with bots and a couple friends on LAN.

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
Ronin, or anyone who has already tried it, how good are the bots?

Bots are exactly like DM bots, plus they are quite good at capturing points, and defending them (if defense points are set). Winning domination game against godlike bots is a challenge.