Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Me? Schooled? Ya right! I didn't walk away from this topic. I didn't change the subject. Did y'all have some "occupy movement" you had to go to or something? Oh, it's the end of the month. You had to hurry up and use you food stamps. LOL.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Food stamps, fuck yeah nigga!

I know a place where you can buy smokes and 40's wit dem jawns. Holla!

Last edited:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Me? Schooled? Ya right! I didn't walk away from this topic. I didn't change the subject. Did y'all have some "occupy movement" you had to go to or something? Oh, it's the end of the month. You had to hurry up and use you food stamps. LOL.

This thread has gone so OT that you don't even know where it started. You bring some irrelevant, shitty and unsubstantiated argument without supporting evidence against the previous statements and then you go 'lalalala'. Walking away from someone who doesn't listen isn't losing. It's called letting morons be morons. When we had clearly provided counterpoints to your statements, you blatantly ignored them. Yes. You are an ignorant fool by choice. You've proven that to the community.

The previous posters had provided the answers you asked for (being the media stations), and then you go and try and twist the argument so that you try and sound correct by adding in technicalities through your edits. You're paper thin and it shows how much of a mass media puppet you are, parroting statements that have been said before. Your posts reflect how ignorant and idiotic you are.

Lord be thy shepherd? Well you sir, are a sheep.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
FAIL! Provided answers? Yeah they provided answers. Not good ones. Not correct ones. I asked a simple question in regards to the media (main Stream) as I stated and got back a list of stuff I never heard of. I actually made my point at that moment. It can't be denied.

Vaskadar

Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
They did answer your questions correctly. You never specified mainstream in your original post. Quit trying to weasel your way out of it.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I had so much fight in me I thought and now I'm so tired. Still the fight must go on. I am an ant and not a grasshopper for your information. Did you bother to read the 2 versions of the Ant and Grasshopper I posted? Do you feel it misrepresents? I guess you are one of the ones that would vote for Obama again. Are you a professor at one of these left wing higher education schools? Where is your blog? Have a link? Ever listen to anything other than NPR and CNN?

While there is more than a sliver of sarcasm in what I ask, I am hopeful for some honest answers. I'll be happy to stop throwing my opinions around as well but I base that on getting some real answers. Example: I watch all of the news channels all of the time. When was the last time you watched FOX News? What part of the country are you in? Do you think pot should be legal? Have any illegal aliens walking around within 1000 feet of you right now?

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Well... Dunno about you, but for the primary at least, I'm torn between Romney and Gingrich at this point...and Super Tuesday's upcoming, so it's gonna be tough. Now they're making Santorum sound more like a liberal than a conservative, so I'm too afraid to vote for him now.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I am currently satisfied knowing that Ron Paul won't get the nomination and that I'd gladly support any of the remaining 3 over Obama. Romney seems too plastic to me. He will say whatever he has to in order to get the vote. I respect him as a wealthy person and think he would cut government back hard! Still, he is the most liberal of the final 4. Santorum may actually be too conservative. Too idealistic. While his medicine might be the strongest, the patient (USA) might not be strong enough to take that medicine. I won't mention Ron Paul other than to say I'd love to see him get picked up as the Secretary of the Treasury. Then there is Newt. Call him an insider but you have seen what happens when a goober with zero experience has the helm. Newt seems to fall right in the middle for me. He has floundered too many times on things like the environment while trying to stay relevant. While calling out any one of these folks to be my next President is still hard to do at this point, I simmer comfortably knowing that one of these folks should and can beat Obama. I think the republican party is going to show up and vote big-time.

Let's say we lose though. I would then guess that by Obama's 3 year of his 2nd term this country will go into a full scale civil war. When people who don't pay taxes or much of them can vote for people who do pay taxes to have to pay more, that is a slippery slope that can't be recovered from. I enter into evidence "Greece".

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'll support Gingrich after the sun super-nova's killing all life in the solar system.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I am currently satisfied knowing that Ron Paul won't get the nomination and that I'd gladly support any of the remaining 3 over Obama. Romney seems too plastic to me. He will say whatever he has to in order to get the vote. I respect him as a wealthy person and think he would cut government back hard! Still, he is the most liberal of the final 4. Santorum may actually be too conservative. Too idealistic. While his medicine might be the strongest, the patient (USA) might not be strong enough to take that medicine. I won't mention Ron Paul other than to say I'd love to see him get picked up as the Secretary of the Treasury. Then there is Newt. Call him an insider but you have seen what happens when a goober with zero experience has the helm. Newt seems to fall right in the middle for me. He has floundered too many times on things like the environment while trying to stay relevant. While calling out any one of these folks to be my next President is still hard to do at this point, I simmer comfortably knowing that one of these folks should and can beat Obama. I think the republican party is going to show up and vote big-time.

Let's say we lose though. I would then guess that by Obama's 3 year of his 2nd term this country will go into a full scale civil war. When people who don't pay taxes or much of them can vote for people who do pay taxes to have to pay more, that is a slippery slope that can't be recovered from. I enter into evidence "Greece".

My problem with Romney is that he isn't relatable to the average American, and if he is, he isn't doing a very good job explaining it. I respect the path to prosperity, but I find it hard to respect the wealth if when asked about it, the guy has a hard time explaining it. I think his problem is his tone deafness caused by his cold clinical businessman-like attitude to the presidency.

Santorum. Oh Santorum what to say about you. Kicked out with wide margins from his PA Senate seat, Pennsylvanians such as I know what he is all about. Yeah, he is way too conservative and idealistic; he says he wants freedoms for all Americans, yet he wants to restrict personal activities of women and homosexuals, and for freedom of religion, with the caveat that his religion is the only true religion and would use his faith in his policy-making to start the conversion of the USA to a theological state. It isn't medicine you are talking about, it is new-age homeopathic 'remedies' that would cause more harm than good.

I admit that I was a Paul supporter many many years ago, but more I got to thinking, no matter how good his arguments may be (he does have very valid points), he throws the baby out with the bathwater. He just wants to gut things, not make the existing agencies more efficient and effective. I think that if he was the Treasury Secretary (or the Prez), he will cause a huge a huge disruption to the system and make it wildly more unstable than it already is. If there is a drought somewhere, you need light but steady rain showers instead of a torrential downpour, unless you want the area to flood and have everything, including good, wash away.

Gingrich, let me leave it at this: Cheating on his first wife while she was sick with his future 2nd wife. Cheating on his second wife with his future 3rd and current wife. Not to mention this was all happening around the time of his crusade against Clinton and him lying about his indiscretions. Also his ethics violations that removed him from being Speaker of the House to boot. I'm all for forgiveness, but I cannot forgive his serial hypocrisy, infidelity, and being unethical.

I personally don't think that Republicans will have a huge showing for their nominee come November. The current base is fractured, and they aren't that content with what is offered, and aren't unified yet under a single candidate. All of the GOP candidates/voters being all against Obama is all well and good, but if you can't be for someone else, it will be a pretty steep upward climb.

Civil war? Please. This is the exact fear mongering that is destroying discourse and the country.

(Damn this is a longer than expected post...)

Vaskadar

Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is what Judge Napolitano said on his last show.
Guess he couldn't stomach the partisan bullshit.
[m]http://youtu.be/fOaCemmsnNk[/m]

Don't be such a tool, Hermskii. It's really sad to see you try and argue with such adamance about 'conservatives vs. liberals', 'republicans vs. democrats'.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'd gladly support any of the remaining 3 over Obama.
yeah this tells us almost everything we need to know about you.

Let's say we lose though. I would then guess that by Obama's 3 year of his 2nd term this country will go into a full scale civil war. When people who don't pay taxes or much of them can vote for people who do pay taxes to have to pay more, that is a slippery slope that can't be recovered from.
please tell me that this is your [extremely poor] attempt at humor.