Epic Spreads The Wealth: Phase 4 Winners Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
Okay, I suppose wanting some sort of public poll for things MODDB does is fair, but of course that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Epic and Intel are hosting this competition, not via, in conjunction with or in any way related to MODDB. They host, they pay out prizes, their rules.

My opinion. My rules

Hideinlight

May 12, 2008
Agree with most of the decisions, except with the art directory.

The Haunted, The Ball and Airborn should of tied. How on earth do you choose between those?

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
At least the mods that get prizes in MSUC work and they have real potential to be really good commercially viable games ...

A public poll like Moddb results in awards being given to whatever manages to advertise itself the most ... (a bit like the MTV-awards for music which rarely if ever go to talented artists).

Anyways ... congratulations to all who participated.
And please don't stop working on your mods just because you did or did not win.