Jgkdo please oh please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Freshmeat

Eternally noob
Dec 4, 2003
Denmark
Visit site
I do not know if it is possible, but I have had quite some fun playing EAS with TWT zombies activated. They might spice up DTAS too (stay in range 15 secs while an Army of Darkness shambles towards you :D )

-Freshmeat

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Hello jgkdo, we are calling you from the year 2006. Here in the future, all the servers have the weaponpack 1.31. Come join us !.... (please?)

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
Hi all,

Surprise, surprise, a post by cleeus ...

But well, i'll make it quick -
As you have noticed, the JgKdo Server didn't get any updates for a while now - a question of time.
And recently another thing comes into account ... money and effort.
We are no longer able to pay for the server and keep it up to date. JgKdo Server will go down on 2006-05-19.

Take care
Cleeus[JgKdo]

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Cleeus[JgKdo] said:
Hi all,

Surprise, surprise, a post by cleeus ...

But well, i'll make it quick -
As you have noticed, the JgKdo Server didn't get any updates for a while now - a question of time.
And recently another thing comes into account ... money and effort.
We are no longer able to pay for the server and keep it up to date. JgKdo Server will go down on 2006-05-19.

Take care
Cleeus[JgKdo]

Oh what a sad day... one of the servers that made inf's history is going down :( .
Thanks for all the time and efforts you jgkdos put into the game (especially cleeus and harper for their coding abilities). I've spent so much time on your server, seeing it go is really a painful reminder that even the more necrophile of us will not be able to keep inf's corpse on the surface for long...

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I feared this post would come sooner or later Cleeus. Sad to see the server go on which i played my first DTAS + RAv2 match and where i met most of my good Inf friends worldwide. :(
The JgKdo server is a classic in my book.

Infiltration, dying one server at a time..

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Thanks for running a great DTAS server. It has been a home to realistic play for a long time... I remember being especially thankful for the Jgkdo server during the dark days of 2.86 rav2 waiting for 2.9. It really helped keep the online community alive.

- Lich -

Jul 1, 2004
:( Sad to see my fav server go. Thanks for all the work put into it. Rest in peace jgkdo server.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
I wish jgkdo would allow 24 players just for one night, so we can crash it to its final death.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Lol. Hell yeah let's go for 24 players, all hk69a1's doing flares and minimi loadouts doing fast auto and then we vote up Brikby.

Dillinger

-=]N[=-
Sep 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
I had a few fun rounds with Stinkmarder and RoadStroker playing against monsters on the JgKdo server a few minutes ago. Had to stop because the next map was downloading too slow. Anyway, always sad to see a server go that's been up for so long. :wavey:

Last edited: