Unable to patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Village Idiot

May 6, 2000
UK
Visit site
I have never been able to upgrade (patch) my UT. Whenever I do and then try to start the game again, it says that I have not got the UT CD1 inthe machine, but of course I have. I have done all that is usually recommended - I have checked the CD-ROM is on the Microsoft tested list - it is- I have patched a new clean installation- I think I have tried almost everything the techies can recommend. Has anyone got any bright ideas?
UT version 400 the original runs fantastico on my machine (AMD K62;500, 80MB, Voodoo3 200)but I would love to upgrade UT.
Please help if you know how!!

Boon-Seang

Apr 15, 2000
Visit site
go to www.megagames.com and click on their crack section adn then search for Unreal Tournament and the version that you need. I had problems with my cd not being able to be detected and had to run such a patch, it's quicker anyway. Now my HD has been completly formatted again due to other probs and I don't get this problem anymore, but hey the crack is so much easier!