A Game of Thrones

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 11, 2006
For what it's worth:

The books are far better than the show. But there are actually much better books than Martin's series, which has gone pretty steeply downhill since the first book. The last book that we waited ~5 years for after the terrible Feast for Crows was barely any better than what preceded it. And it's almost certain that Martin is going to die before he wraps it all up.

l2Glb2l.jpg

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm almost done the first book and have decided that I'm just going to keep reading until there's nothing left to read. The books are just too awesome to stop. If I pass the show, so be it.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
based on the art style of GTA: Vice City

100.jpg

game-of-thrones-sansa-art.png

Game-of-thrones-90style-03.jpg

1043886_192796280881026_285640706_n.jpg

game-of-thrones-arya-art.jpg

game-of-thrones-bran-art.png

game-of-thrones-bri-art.png

game-of-thrones-tyrion-art.png

Mike_Wrobel_Game_of_Thrones_90s_Joffrey.png

if anyone can figure out who is the original author of these pictures, that would be great.
I couldn't find a name. just found these somewhere on Reddit.

Last edited: