NHL Playoffs! You watching?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Just think. By Thursday, we (Pens) could have the series all sewn up in front of the home crowd. I can just imagine the Flyers studying videos of the two previous games, then the next game the Pens go for something new :)

/me can almost taste Lord Stanley's champagne.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. LETS GO PENGUINS!
blsmil.gif

bullet2.gif

"When only night remains, I feel alive again".

[This message has been edited by Zaccix (edited 05-01-2000).]

RedBeard

Mar 23, 2000
Grapevine, TX USA
Visit site
Oh yeah!!! Dallas baby!

what an awesome game!

modano is one of the greatest current players I have ever seen!

He went through 4(!) sharks and still got the shot off! friggin amazing!

uh OH whats happening to the leafs??!?!

hehehe

-Red

G

GunnerX

Goddam Leafs!!! WTF are you doing!!! Argh!! 5 to 1?? Luckily I wasn't home to watch the damn game!! Argh!! :mad:

They'd better win the next 3 games!!

Ok, I'm relaxed now..

The Leafs WILL win the next 3 games. :)

bullet2.gif

imu2.gif
[MUTTS]GunnerX

"Go! Leafs! Go!"
<@Yellow5> ST can bite my wiggler. He's a m0

let me just say this, if the leafs dont win, ill blow the white house and build a giant amusmant park on it. and ill make sims of the leafs winning and..... and..... and i obviously lost sanity.

bullet2.gif

Dalius AKA zErO
deex@home.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> "ZERO is the ruler of the universe!"
Note: For the best results, read the above 1000 times.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
A funny thing just happened. I just went to nhl.com and saw that the Pens lost to Philly last night and suddenly, "I hate you so much right now" by Kelise (sp?) comes on the radio :)

Ah well, no sweep. The Sharks won though, which was good.

bullet2.gif

"When only night remains, I feel alive again".

RedBeard

Mar 23, 2000
Grapevine, TX USA
Visit site
ahhhhhhhh you people like the sharks!

sharks suck, that ricci goal shoudn't of been, damn biased refs!

Hopefully the stars will pull it together in game 4.

GO STARS!

smallberries you hate the stars? :O(
thats no good.

-Red

Sorry, bud. The Stars and the Sharks just don't like each other. San Jose thinks Belfour's a punk a$$ because he talked all kinds of hype about how much he enjoyed playing with the Sharks, how he thought he wanted to be part of the team, and what does he do? F's off to Dallas, that's what! Okay, so it was a damn fine career move, but that's not the point! ;)

We'll just agree to disagree. I think the Stars are a hell of a good team, but you gotta have teams you love and teams you hate, no? :)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Dang eh Redbeard? Yet another wrong prediction in this thread. The Stars did not win in 4. It'll be interesting to count up all the wrong predictions we have at the end of the playoffs and the Leafs are hoisting the cup. (That better not be one of them.) :)

bullet2.gif

Whistling Belly Buttons Rule!

RedBeard

Mar 23, 2000
Grapevine, TX USA
Visit site
Damn right it was a fine career move!

Belfour is one of my favorite players though. When i used to live in chicago he played for the blackhawks, then when i moved to dallas he moved to the stars!! it was totally bad-*** ! And if i was belfour i wouldn't of wanted to stay with the sharks anyway, i mean who's good one the sharks?. And why are you people so damn bitter anyway? Bunch of whiners! LoL!

That's ok though im hoping hatcher or matty will make fine work of marchment, maybe breaking his neck or something. Friggin bastard!

Didn't get to see the game yesterday, thats why the stars lost (jk).

-Red

Who's good on the Sharks?! :) Does the name Olan Nolan mean anything to you? Steve Shields is a great goal tender! Friesen, Ricci, Marchment (LOL), Sturm... all great players.

Talkin' all kinds of smack without being the slightest bit gracious to another team's talents! I really hope your precious Stars get destroyed now, and that law breakin' mace faced little goalie of yours gets his waterbottle knocked into the bloody stands!!

Hee hee, that was fun! Haven't had a good hockey rant in a long time. :)

-More hopeful than confident.

RedBeard

Mar 23, 2000
Grapevine, TX USA
Visit site
Steve Shields is not a great goaltender. In a few years maybe, but right now no.

Nolan is hurt, so he doesn't count.

Marchment is also no a good player, he just goes out with the intent to hurt people. Thats just makes him a loser with no talent.

The sharks got lucky with the blues. I will admit the sharks have talent, but they are not quite stanley cup champions yet. They are right at the threshhold. If the managers/owners play their cards right, in 2 or 3 years the sharks will be stanley cup competition, but right now they are just getting lucky. Their luck will run out.

-Red

RedBeard

Mar 23, 2000
Grapevine, TX USA
Visit site
The reason why i am saying shields is not a great goaltender is b/c he makes inexperience mistakes.

He is very inconsistent.

Thats also why i said in a few years he will be a good goaltender.

-Red

G

GunnerX

The LEAFS win! The LEAFS win!!

Two more games and it's over for New Jersey! :)

bullet2.gif

imu2.gif
[MUTTS]GunnerX

"Go! Leafs! Go!"

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
12.01 into the 5th OT (that's 8 total periods for a total of 152.01 minutes of play), the Flyers win it!

Yeehaw!

7 hours! 3rd longest game in NHL history! Philly had 70 shots on goal, and Boucher made 57 saves!

GO PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)