I challange all to beat this......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
That screeny looks doctored to me. Why is it all fuzzy around the names and look at the colums in the #`s???
And what kind of skin is he got on????

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
Originally posted by Rukee
That screeny looks doctored to me. Why is it all fuzzy around the names and look at the colums in the #`s???
And what kind of skin is he got on????

take a look at the file size of the image, it was probably saved in photoshop with a 1, or a 0 quality jpg, so you'll see some fuzzyness

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by StoneViper
i can sometimes do on inhuman, but godlike is a big jump.

and how you get the "godlike" to appear just before it says "Tournamane Team Game in xxxx"
Start a pratice or multi player game....go to the bott tab...click configure......set to godlike. GLHF!!

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by RealRedFox
He-he and don't forget to configure all bots and set all their params to high! :D That will be a big surprise for you ;)

Uh.........
Ya....so if you put their AIM on the highest....your just saying YOU are gunna aim at him more!! ;)

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001

Uh.........
Ya....so if you put their AIM on the highest....your just saying YOU are gunna aim at him more!! ;)

hehe, im not a newb at ut, i just didn't know how to put that word "godlike" or whatever to appear.

and your definitally right about them traveling in packs on Godlike.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site

hehe, im not a newb at ut, i just didn't know how to put that word "godlike" or whatever to appear.

and your definitally right about them traveling in packs on Godlike.

I`m not sure what you`re asking......the word GODLIKE appears after the game is over....but you must choose godlike in the Bott section of the game set-up screen.

godlikebotts.jpg

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001

I`m not sure what you`re asking......the word GODLIKE appears after the game is over....but you must choose godlike in the Bott section of the game set-up screen.

godlikebotts.jpg

seethis screenie. it was taken at the end of the game. How am i supposed to prove i beat them on godlike if that "godlike"won't appear in the screenie. i played that game on godlike with max of 1 score to get to the end of the match quicker to show you this. how can you tell i played on godlike?

this was a multiplayer game with 15 bots against little ol' me.

Last edited:

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site

seethis screenie. it was taken at the end of the game. How am i supposed to prove i beat them on godlike if that "godlike"won't appear in the screenie. i played that game on godlike with max of 1 score to get to the end of the match quicker to show you this. how can you tell i played on godlike?

this was a multiplayer game with 15 bots against little ol' me.
Start a practice game....not a multiplayer game.....

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001

Start a pratice or multi player game....GLHF!!

hmmm....

Start a practice game....not a multiplayer game.....

Oh it has to be a practice game? That must be why. I'll try that. I would bet my life i heard someone said it could also be a multiplayer game. Oh well, I must have misheard.

and i still don't know what GLHF is.

TheRealFluffy

Retired Attention Whore
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Excuse me...
I can't even win on ADEPT!!! Why did my mom bought a P233MMX when the PII 333 whas out?????? I ****ING HATE THIS!!!!

BTW: I am mad!!!:mad:
http://fluffy.shrimpwars.be/ <<< click on about me, to see my pc configuration

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by TheRealFluffy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Excuse me...
I can't even win on ADEPT!!! Why did my mom bought a P233MMX when the PII 333 whas out?????? I ****ING HATE THIS!!!!

BTW: I am mad!!!:mad:
http://fluffy.shrimpwars.be/ <<< click on about me, to see my pc configuration

You might wanna change that "Skilled" under your name!! :p