CODE TO SEE DEMOGUY BACK!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
While playing with bots, do "killpawns" and then addbots (number of bots you had).

All of the bots will be effectively turned into DEMOGUY!!!!111

:lol::lol:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
demoguy.gif

Hedge-o-Matic

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
Most character models just look like a hail of stinger rounds, or a burst of flak shards to me. The details of who's delivering these packets of pain are a bit hard to see past all of the spraying blood loss I'm continually experiencing. And the tumbling camera after getting reamed out by a missile to the back end also makes enemy-identification a challenge. Is this a bug?

Epic plz fix!

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
i haven't seen demoguy since the patch. :p

I have. Was playing Betrayal botmatch and my Nanosuit Guy got turned into Demoguy (which I only noticed at the end of the match, btw). Next round he was gone, though, as usual.

So... DEMOGUY LIVES!!

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Btw there is option in the menu about the models preload or something, guess if you turn it on even that bot thing will not apply.