Spreading the good word!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hell yeah?

• [b][size=4]HELL YEAH!!![/b][/size]

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • [size=1]I guess I'll try...[/size]

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It is our job as we the player to spread the good word about the INF teams mod INFILTRATION.

spread the word on the street! every time you see a guy playing CS, drop a note about realism and mention INFILTRATION!

you see a guy playing Metal Gear Solid 2, tap him on the shoulder and tell him about how INFILTRATION can brin some of that Metal Gear suspence to online FPS game.

you happen to talk to a guy about firearms, speak of one of the best simulators of firearms out there INFILTRATION!

this is our community and with some help, you guys can help make INFILTRATION a better game! more players more new challenging opponents.

it dose not stop on the street. EVERY game magazine that has a e-mail address for news and information, drop a line about INFILTRATION for us.

So get out there, and spread the good word!!

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?!

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Im wayyy ahead of you! I burned a copy of 2.86 and all the map packs and distributed them to a few friends in my tech school. Plus I just about reformed a veteran CS player. :D

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
Sheesh I'm already the official Australasian pimp of Platoon 19. Now this burden? cat your killing me!

Oh well being the pillar of the New Zealand Infiltration community it my job...no no.. its my DUTY to be the best damn pimp I can be with only blue suits!

White suited pimps move outta the way!

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
I've just got 3 newbies to play it over here... I'm 99% sure it won't run on 2 of their computers though... :(

I don't think they've ever even played CS, so I'll try to work on their teamplay next session... :D

A while ago I tried converting a CS player... no good. While I was showing him the game and using my typical hide-hit-run-hide method, he quietly said to another friend of mine, 'McMuffin's kindof a camper...' I burned him a disc but I don't think he played it. Not trying that again. CS = doomed ;)

Whenever I play a quick couple games of SF to see if any of my old buds are still around, I often pimp INF :D

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
I dunno why, but i always seem to bring up INF whenever i'm playing some sort of game. I usually ask people what is the most realistic game they have ever played, and to my surprise, it's usually infiltration =0). The INF community keeps growing and growing...NOW, UNLEASH 2.87!!

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
With a utility that says 'For UT, Infiltration & any other mod ...'
The Inf-name is sure to spread :D (now that modsquad gave it a 9.4 in their review people will notice ;))

And once 2.87 is released I'm sure going to post the news on the other two forums I visit.

karsh

Y2KHippy-Karsh or WW2Hippy-Karsh
May 24, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
hmmm Pimping is very fun
I've worked on Sarauns and now shes the second active player in the Y2k-Hippys
I've been transfered everywhere at work so when ever Im at a new store I pin point the Computer geeks and pimp Inf to them, but alas with their pay thay havnt got the comp decks to play it....

Im now working on a girl from work (well her B/F) hes a teck head with 15 plus comps at hes house all Networked and all (Unfortuently) Dedicated to CS... hmmm if I can get to him, I got myself a a Network for Clan Practices... grinz...
Theirs also a 15 year old smart arse at work that plays CS, but the target is hes older brother (the real CS player)... problem is the brothers probly even worse... not someone we'd want in the community... damn...

Oh yeah I've enlisted 4 other people into the Inf community (they are currently Offline practiceing) they are Y2K Hippys Silent members... once upto speed alittle bit, they will be brought into the real world of Infiltration... Net gameing... grinz...

well Im pimping as much as I can..

and I erge you (EVERYONE) to pimp everyone...
hay I did, and look at me, my whole clan is now my recrutes...

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Keganator
I'm hesitant to make any more 2.86 SuperInstallDisk's of mine since 2.87 is soo near. The Desert Storm pack, the new gamemodes, a ton of new weapons...mmm...

leave the cd open
or better yet use rewritables:D

Spetznaz_1 just try it anyway
yup go for it

do they have a "new version suggestions" topic aswell?
ask about ironsights and see what you get

Spetznaz_1

Special-Purpose
May 28, 2001
Glasgow, Scotland
Visit site
Last edited:
Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
i got a wierd feeling most of the ppl there dont know what "iron sights" are :D

to be honest i didnt befor i started playing inf :rolleyes:
one of the few drawbacks of not allowing guns on the street :eek:

im gona reply with "wow we may finaly get some realism in this realims mod
imagine that:rolleyes: "

:D

[edit] Spetznaz_1 what are you doing with 432 posts in the CS forum?... since october! [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator: