My trigger finger is having convulsions!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
bush_un.gif

:mad:

I went to millionmommarch.org for a laugh... I'm not laughing.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
What on Earth are you talking about, Fuct? ;)

Lets just all press F5 to refresh the page and hope Fuct deleted his silly little post :)

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Originally posted by jaunty
What on Earth are you talking about, Fuct? ;)

Lets just all press F5 to refresh the page and hope Fuct deleted his silly little post :)

Why you bastard Jaunty!

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Jeez, that site is scary.

Q : Will the ban reduce the use of assault weapons in crime?
A : Yes. In 1989, after President Bush stopped the importation of assault rifles, the number of imported assault rifles traced to crime dropped by 45 percent the following year.

And being openly deceptive, I think.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
That reminds me, why is it that every major empire goes the way of the romans (excluding the 3rd Reich) they grow, they become soft, they get wiped out/dispersed, from the romans, to the dutch empire (yeah we were a world power back in the 1600's :D) to the brits and now the US.

victory-decadence-defeat

seems to be the trend.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
I think it basically comes down to pride.

One becomes so proud and c<u></u>ocky that they become a soft and easy target.

"hey hey hey! we own the world, no one can stop us now!"

Next day, 3000 people are dead.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Naw we just moved on to bigger and better things like space travel and exploration is all.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
"Of all accidental fatalities involving firearms, 71% involve handguns"

Yeah, because no one can buy assault rifles because you got them banned in most places...

Oh no, 3 people died from firearms accidentaly, 2 of them died from hand guns! 66% of people in accidental firearms accidents die from hand guns! OH MY GOD!!!

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Heh, I could imagine it now...

Soccer Mom: If you have a gun in your house, it will come alive and kill you! and your family!

School Class: Oh No!

Soccer mom: And guns also burn puppys! And they think candy should be banned!

School Class: I should get rid of the guns in my house!

Soccer Mom: We will make sure guns will never hurt you if you sign this contract giving us all your rights and previlages... I mean guns....

:rolleyes: Lol, It wouldn't surprise me if something along these lines actualy happened.

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
"A people, a realm, a leader, Victory welfare!"

Seig Heil = Victory Welfare

dumme weibchen's