Don't be afraid to infiltrate INF !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Well, i have been attracted here by some of your posts in the off-topic forum of the INF message boards, and i really like this !!! But you should make a specific post on INF's off-topic forum with the main features of your mod (don't forget the no crossair thing, which will please most people) with a very clear title, such as "Third Reich mod awaits you") , because current ones are a bit too "sybillins", if you see what i mean.

Allez les gars, un peu de pub ne pourrait vous faire que du bien !!!!

spunges

All-Round Loser & Idiot
Apr 12, 2001
Belgium
www.thethirdreich.com
votre visite dans notre forums est très apprécié.
merci pour les mots encourageux, ils sont tres bien venues ;)

sorry if the french is bad, its not my tongue :p but hey i try :p

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
spunge, were you spamming the inf forum again :con:
sorry, i keep locking the cage of the spamming monkey :p
i really wouldn't do it in the future, i mean its not really decent, and our last post got deleted, i think thats a sign of warning

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Was it ????? Then i find it absolutely rude ........ :mad:
But i'll stay on these forums and follow TTR now ;)
I'm surprised by the "deleted post" thing however. In my humble opinion, you should ask a moderator (DarkBls for example) about it, it should become clear by then.
Allez, mangeurs de moules-frites !!!!

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Its gunna take alot to move me from my home of INF but............world war II is petty sweet hmmmm.......*me sneeks out back door of INF forums very slowly*:)

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Well after reading this I can only say that I haven't known that a post about TTR was deleted on our forums. If so then I apologize for the moderator that deleted it. Our OT forum is the place for talking about everything you like normally... but maybe someone took the advantage and tried to "protect" our community ;)

I don't think that it will be a problem for our communities to play together and the whole thing about "THE one and only mod" is sooo old and useless that it's not worth discussing it really.

The community is able to vote for themselfs and if they like and play both mods (and others too of course) then this is 100% ok and normal behaviour I guess.

I hope the TTR team can archive their goals and I'm more than sure that they will be (and are) one of the good additions to the UT commuity.

cya,

Beppo

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
but maybe someone took the advantage and tried to "protect" our community
i'm flattered by that remark :)
I agree on your post 100%, and i thank you for the encouraging words
and as for yourself: keep up the good work :tup:

vee

Mapah
Jun 23, 2001
Finland
www.planetunreal.com
Wise words Beppo, people shouldn't be looking at "one and only supreme mod" they rather should use the wide variety of selections mod makers offer.

Nice to see respected person like you drop by, hope to see you here more often :)

V

FrEaKy

Apr 20, 2001
hud.unrealcenter.com
In the words of one of the Greek God's.... "there is no such term as I, me, or the defining force, for did you ever know, great war kings, and great men, tread under the foot of another TOGETHER"

Thanx for the word speak beppo =] excellent post!

Metal*healtH

Dec 18, 1999
Visit site
i like infiltration because its almost as good as accully running around and shooting
its so hard core i can only take baby hits from it at a time.
it hits me somtimes and i get a craving for it

but when i really feal like letting out some steam i go play

DAY OF DEFEAT!!!
AND KILL NEWBEES LEFT AND RIGHT!
MAN IM A GOD THERE!
+excellent frame rates and completely compatible with my geforce3

but now they are adding recoil thats not too bad
it will be like tatical ops before the damn cone aiming system

I really hate the damn cone aiming system