Lithuanian stories: Crossing the Poland border

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
Lithuanian stories

When we left Lithuania aiming to Crakow we were forced to wait 4 hours in the Polish border. Luckily our car has AC so the heat didn't matter too much.

As you already know we had our dog with us. He is a friendly Irish Wolfhound (a dog that is merely a reindeer than a dog) and was sleeping in the back of the car. We have a Citroen Picasso in which you can easily remove the backseats which we left home to make a decent room for him.

So, when our turn finally came - after the passport formalities the officer insisted to look into our trunk - he didn't notice our dog because Mosse is really calm - maybe he was thinking "Whoa - nice furry pillow"....

Well - he became a tad suspicious when I grabbed the line and collar and told him to wait until I put these on our dog... When I opened the trunk, Mosse woke up and as his habit is - gasped mouth open (about 30cm wide) showing his nice "tools" to the officer - it scared him badly.

The officer took a few steps backwards and fell on his ass :)

I took Mosse out of the trunk but the officer didn't want to see it anymore - chicken.....

Last edited:

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
AMmayhem said:
lol

Somewhat surprised you didn't get in trouble or whatever for that.

Nope - I explained the man how peaceful this dog is - and he ended up giving him a pat. Yeah - I can imagine many worse endings to this episode :)