Remember the school girl from Kill Bill?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Bah, I guess japanese girls are the master race... personally I'll take Colombian twins that I know over some chick in a movie that I don't know.

Attachments

• g&g.jpg
    g&g.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 52
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 42

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
lolol

I just noticed from that pic someone posted on the first page... She has a Steve Urkel face!

steve-01.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's YouTube. Are the comments ever in good taste there. It always leads to "You're a fag" to "you're an idiot."kind of comments.

I think you meant:

"u guys a dirt bout eat p***y"
"p***y fat nigga i eat though"
"hey u so sexy i eat p***y"

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Bah, I guess japanese girls are the master race... personally I'll take Colombian twins that I know over some chick in a movie that I don't know.

Don't get me wrong. I like women of all kind. Latino women are super hot, but I am kind of not sure if I could handle one or not once you piss them off. Some of them can be pretty bat **** crazy.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Don't get me wrong. I like women of all kind. Latino women are super hot, but I am kind of not sure if I could handle one or not once you piss them off. Some of them can be pretty bat **** crazy.
How generalizing can you be. I've been with an Italian chick and after I pissed her of (broke up) she went mad too.

Oh and the muffin girl with the trampstamp isn't overweight, her pants are 3 sizes too small.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
How generalizing can you be. I've been with an Italian chick and after I pissed her of (broke up) she went mad too.

Oh and the muffin girl with the trampstamp isn't overweight, her pants are 3 sizes too small.

Just saying from my experience and there are cultural differences that can be grouped into similarities for a fair generalization of women from certain parts of the world. You can do the same for men too. Of course not everyone fits it, but to pretend that everyone is the same all around the world is ignorant and would only set you up for failure in a relationship with somebody of a different culture.

You could be right about the girl. Her bad judgment I guess.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site

Italians are latinos, so I guess you're just supporting his statement. :p

Keep in mind that I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

so you post pictures of people you know but don't provide some of yourself. I want to know the face behind the durr!