Remember the school girl from Kill Bill?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It was mostly that BBA has a bit of a bias toward Asian women. :p

As an unbiased viewer, she's definitely attractive but nothing special. Big nose, too skinny, etc. D:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
And i saw kill bill, cant remember who she was.

kill.bill-japanese-school-girl.jpg

ring a bell?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
:umno:

It's still the other way around. I'm tired of looking at all those anorexic celebs. Give those girls some cheeseburgers!

Like I said; the PC view of women is that if it doesn't have a muffin top, then it's not right. Japanese people are small framed people to start with so they are going to seem thinner. Also, Japanese have the highest life expectancy. I think they got us beat there.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Like I said; the PC view of women is that if it doesn't have a muffin top, then it's not right. Japanese people are small framed people to start with so they are going to seem thinner. Also, Japanese have the highest life expectancy. I think they got us beat there.

I'm not talking about just boobs, and your previous post led me to believe that you weren't either. Was I mistaken?

Regardless of breast size, the ideal of female beauty (in America and elsewhere in the world) right now seems to be "skinny to the point of unhealthy". And to quote a venerable Seattle music artist "I ain't down with that." ;)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Muffin tops are when they have chub that hangs over there. Pants in a fashion that looks like a muffin.

In my opinion that girl is fine. She doesn't look under fed etc. Lots of girls look like that over here and they eat well too. Huge part of it is how much people walk here.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
so... how much weight could she lose before she's too skinny? I say 2 or 3 pounds :)

and her nose is bigger than her tits. I'd still hit it tho...