Hi everyone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al_Bundy

Sep 6, 2004
thought I'd stop by and pay a visit, I have a question though which of the following mods is the best? Neo Cairo. Thievery UT, or Unreal Badlands? On another note I actually found a realism mod that I like, unfortunately it's practically unheard of the game is Night's Edge and it's cool,
Realistic damage+modern and futuristic weapons+Fallout Universe=Night's Edge, we need more ppl to play it online well anyways which of those 3 mods is the best one? Oh and if not alot of ppl play those 3 online which one has the best bot support? Hey just bcuz I don't play INF doesn't mean I can't keep in touch with everyone on this board right?

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Get a new 'Family Guy' quote you d-bag. :lol:

Hey just bcuz I don't play INF doesn't mean I can't keep in touch with everyone on this board right?

Ahhh, you mean like 96% of the INF 'fanbase'?

Last edited:

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
TBH Al, since I have never actually desecrated your corpse ingame I am having a hard time making my Neurons work for the purpose of helping you.

Sorry :O