Worlds best fireworks.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Arn't these the greatist things ever made????
sparklers-small.jpg

Not really But now they will have to do. As of this year Lancaster county Pennsylvania has out lawed all other fireworks.
No more Whistling Charlie's
No more Strobelights.
If it is explosive; makes a noise its illeagel.
Now all that is legel is these retarted things. ==>
sparklers-small.jpg

Last year our county out lawed holleen masks and now this!!!! It time to get a new mayor.

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
fireworks have pretty much been out lawed everywhere in the U.S. it seems. Which is a shame as fireworks are one of those American traditions for 4th of july. I may not give a crap about the true meaning of 4th of july, but the fireworks I loved. Now we are forced to watch those firework displays setup by sponsors, they are cool to watch but no where close to being fun. The fun comes in shooting fire works off yourself.

Although people in Washington state are some what lucky, because we have indian reservations, which we can goto to shoot off fireworks there legally.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
What makes it cool to set off fireworks by yourself is the fact that you can do the opposite of what the instructions say. Screw planting roman candles in the ground, it's much more fun to hold them and point at targets/friends. And those big rockets that shoot up in the sky and blow up into a million different colors, it's much more fun to launch those out of your hand than a pipe. Especially when you have a friend hold it and they scream out "F*CKKKKKK!!!!" when the flames shooting from the rocket hits their hand/arm. I can't count how many accidental fires I started with fireworks. One time I walked indoors after shooting a few things off only to walk outside 5 minutes later to find a large patch of ground/leaves on fire.

It doesn't matter that they're outlawed, people still easily obtain them and use them every 4th of July.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Yeah that is the real weird thing about it. a few weeks before 4th of July there will be hundreds of firework stands all over the place selling them but yet fireworks are banned in most areas.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
For Memorial day weekend, we got these little Bunker Busters, and just blew everything up. Lemon's, hamburgers, Krispy Kremes, soda bottles, and most gloriously, an ant hill.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Come to utah. They're pretty nerfed up but you can still get fireworks. Plus everyone goes to wyoming and gets them. Sure it's illegal and the cops will probly take them (and then proceed to take them to THEIR yard and light them) and fine you (maybe) but most people are willing to still do it.

Besides...I think sparklers are cool...

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
people in illinois -> indiana (or missouri depending where in illinois you live)

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Master Roshi said:
Arn't these the greatist things ever made????
Now all that is legel is these retarted things. ==>
sparklers-small.jpg

Put 2 packs of those in a small PVC pipe (1" diameter) and light em :) Best Smokebombs ever :D (they even will work underwater, creating smoke bubbles!!)

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
;) I live outside of E-town Roshi!!

Typical old skewl Lanc County. Hell, they've been bent out of shape for years now bout the minor league ball park going down town.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
the best part about living in PA....ohio, the best part about living in ohio...PA.

fireworks are outlawed in the state of ohio, but legal in the state of PA, there are tax exemptions on fireworks in ohio, so three of the largest fireworks stores in the US are in Ohio, too bad you can only buy them if you sign a letter saying you will only use them in PA.

people from PA come right across the border to Deercreek, or Youngstown and shop from litterally a mile and a half long store for fireworks so powerful they require a license to own and use, and chaps from ohio can feel free to buy anything they want, sign a paper with a fake name and blow crap up in someone elses back yard.

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
yeah..few years back I blew about $400 at Phantom fireworks, in Columbiana OH. Just signed that I was delivering to Missouri or something like that and hopped on the PA turnpike back home. no questions asked, and I still have all 10 fingers.

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
think that's bad?..

Imagine NYC's Chinatown, a massive community, no longer allowed to celebrate their holidays without all the traditional fireworks; such a beautiful display, lost for good :( Chinese New Year parades with bang-snaps just ain't fun

until we went to Ohio, anyways :D
now things are better

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
I can understand banning them from densely populated areas (apparently America frowns upon natural selection), but I say they should be legal in the suburbs and country. In a city, you have a much higher chance of killing some jackass who jumps in front of you.

In the suburbs you will probably just set a fire, but who cares about those. Generally they won't spread enough to do more than just have a "Fireworks are bad" week.

In the country, well. If you hit someone, they deserve it :p