Xan vs Xaero.....who's harder?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I don't have Q3A, but is that boss that stupid looking monk guy. Boooo! At least Xan is a cyborg, or a dude in a power suit like IronMan. A monk, oh I'm scared. Go make some wine ya monk ya. My favorite fps boss is the Doom Cyberdemon. Stomp, stomp, stomp you hear him coming.
"Damn, I don't have enough ammo yet. I hope he doesn't rain 30 million rockets down on me."

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I have both games and I have beat them both in the single player. Xan is the better boss without a doubt. Xan knows how to run the level and dominate. Xan is smarter and doesn't beat you with an incredible aim. Xaero on the other hand was really easy to beat so I tried harder levels and found out that he wouldn't miss making the game almost impossible.