Metal Gear Solid 1!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Super Feen

probably not a skrull
Jun 23, 2001
Erection Cove
umm, I'll assume you mean metal gear soldid 1 for ps, cuz there were those other two that were on nintendo but I dont think they had multiple endings.

umm, did you get the camera? and what ranking did you get? best I could get was something like panther, but I dont really remember:p

WiLD2

W4NG
What DisturbedCreation said, he beat me to it.

It wasn't Metal Gear Solid until it hit the PSX, at which time everyone flocked to it not knowing that it had roots in the NES.

And if you're looking for Game Secrets, go to GameFaqs for the most comprehensive database on games I've ever seen.

boo-shem-ee

doubts he could ever get a T3
Feb 21, 2002
NL
www.waitallday.com
After finishing the game you should let the credits roll...
When they are done you get some kind of high-score screen and after that you should save your game. When you load this game you just saved, the game will start at the beginning but you'll have the bandana/stealth in your inventory....

Anyone else ever finished the game on 'hard' (=no radar) btw? Or maybe even 'very hard'?