Mutator: Loadout Manager

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Anyone feel frustrated that 32 loadouts isn't enough, or scrolling down the whole list just to find one loadout means takes too long? Despair no more (well, you can despair but for different reasons) as the Infiltration Loadout Manager is here! You can save 10 sets of 32 loadouts, and switch between them in-game.

Note that this is a first release, so if there are any bugs or you have any suggestions for improvement, please share them :).

EDIT: Version 1.2 released, grab it here.

Last edited:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Wow. Just what I am looking for. With the new weapon release and the up coming bonus pack I am sure there will be loads of loadouts.

Good work and thanks.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
So this is command driven? Could it work with SpeechPad somehow?

This is outside the scope of this mutator but would it be possiable to create a UI Load Out Manager like there is in Inf_Spy? I really like that program but it does not work with any of the new 2.9 weapons (or add-ons).

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Updated, new command to list your saved loadout groups, use the download link in the first post. I probably won't do any more work on this (unless I have a sudden revelation on how to make it work all the time, and not only while in-game), although I might think about doing a separate app sometime in the future.

Yes it should work perfectly with SpeechPad, just set the SP commands to the ones in the readme.

It is server dependant - the server has to be running it if it's to work, and it needs to be in the ServerPackages list. You can always create a quick offline game to do it, and you can also bug the server admins to run it.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Very nice. Thank you.
Now what I need is some sort of time space continuim thingy that will give an addition 6-8 hours per day to allow time to get things setup and play. Think you can manage something like that?

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I guess I am doing it incorrect.

I first did
loadout save 0 Normal
loadout save 1 Attack

then
loadout load 1

Then I edited my loadout in INF. I deleted all the stuff I did not want for Attack. When back to the game (and even restarted INF) and my list shows what my loadout was before I edited my loadout. But in the Inf Menu [where you edited your loadout) it shows only what should be in my Attack loadout. So, I tried to do "loadout load 0". In game it is basically correct but the INF menu loadout screen still shows my Attack list.

So, either I am doing something wrong or I just do not understand how this mutator works.

:/

Last edited:

- Lich -

Jul 1, 2004
How this mutator works (at least on my maschine):

U create a loadout set, let's say full of smg's.

U use 'loadout save 1 smg', so the current INF_Loadouts.ini is saved into the LoadoutManager.ini, using set number one there.

U delete all these loadouts and build a set full of assault rifles. Loadout save 2 assault...

Your INF_Loadouts.ini now still contains the assaultrifles, when you maybe change one of these, the INF_Loadouts.ini will be modified, but not the LoadoutManager.ini. When u use loadout load 1 (or smg), all these changes AFTER the saving are lost.

So this mutator does load different loadouts from another file to your INF_Loadouts.ini, it remembers the last set loaded.

The menu thing: When u are in the loadout screen, and start a game, load another set there, and go back to the menue, this change is not visible (you still see your old loadouts). Just go to another menue item, maybe reinforce options, and then back to loadouts to see new loaded set.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
DaRealFunkyShyte said:
And that would be even cooler if it simply remembered your last choice for that set.
Yay.
It does remember it, doesn't it?
Code:
LoadoutSetCurrent[0]=21
LoadoutSetCurrent[1]=29
LoadoutSetCurrent[2]=0
LoadoutSetCurrent[3]=0
LoadoutSetCurrent[4]=0
LoadoutSetCurrent[5]=0
LoadoutSetCurrent[6]=0
LoadoutSetCurrent[7]=0
LoadoutSetCurrent[8]=0