A Bunch 'o weapons, in a UMOD!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Strange, whenever I cant use the new weapons. When I assign them to a loadout, after I save, they disapear. Whats up?

edit:
Reinstall did the trick, thanks guys great weapons.

Last edited:

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
spm1138 said:
Aw sh'te.

Now I do actually have to reinstall.

I HAET YUO ALL!!111
My thoughts exactly. I'm not made of hard drive space, people. Geez, what do you expect from me?

Captain Colon

Jul 3, 2004
ecale3 said:
when i get Internet access i'm gonna **** some people up with the M4 and Micro Uzi. And probably the M93R too.
There's an M93R?????

Man I wish this would download faster :(

Thanks for more INF awesomeness, as always :D

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Priority bug, still a problem.

I have everything set up in the .ini. It may be related to the socom. Not sure. When I take the Mk23 (UN edition) with the supp. and the M4 with supp. + reflex, I start with my Mk23 every time. Also, I have my mouse wheel to "up" = rifle "down" = Sidearm. The M4 with supp. + reflex does not work with that.

Ideas?

Edit: This was something I found while testing and I guess nobody listened...

This only happens with the Reflex + supp. combo on the M4. Add a flashlight, it works fine. Take away the supp. it works fine.

:(

Last edited:

NoFate

BAD TAQUE'S ROBAR..BAD ROBAR!
I expect you to UPGRADE!!! :D I know how you feel Arethusa....or at least I used to. I suggest going to the local corner 7-11 or CircleK and standing around with a sign that reads 'WILL PIMP MYSELF OUT FOR A NEW HARD DRIVE'. Who knows...it might just work.

As for the MOD Team, there are a lot of ppl that I'd like to thank for their hard work. ECale, Crowze, Kow, Duke, Bush, Geo, Dr.J just to name a few. While I haven't been active in the INF community in the least for some time, I've been popping in to see where things stand. All the disagreements and such aside, one thing the INF community DOES have is talented ppl. And a double-handful of 'em made this weapon mod for us. THANK THEM.

EDIT: and thank you Acolyte for the MicroUzi ;)

- NF

Last edited: