A new meaning to "survival"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ninjin

The Franco-Japanese Carrot
Feb 24, 2001
Dalhousie Univ., NS, Canada
I redownloaded the mutator TWT_Zombies last night, and first off, im a Biohazard ((resident evil)) fan and i was playing TWT_Zombies with 2.90.... my god.. it felt crazy.

Trying to complete a mission on Mostar while there are hundreds of zombies roaming around, it felt just like the game. Protecting the downed chopper not from the opposing team, but from the zombies as well, where you would shoot at anything that moves and do everything possible so that the friendly chopper would take you to safety.

I have to say the tension and not-knowing whats around the corner feeling was amazing...

Its a must-recommend for all the Resident Evil fans...

i swear, walking down the dark corridor of Complex_B with a pistol only (Im a Nikolai fan) and then shining the flashlight right into the mouth of a zombie... :eek: scary...

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
OMG how could you post something like this and not provide linkage for us people on the go! :eek:

I remember those zombies... the screams... the blood...

BRAINS!

MisterP

Hmm, Upgrades... 2.86 to 2.9.. rock on!
Dec 26, 2000
UK
Here's another one - try the INFMonster6 mutie by CyanideTriscuit - it's mad.

I haven't a linky at the moment - I can get the zip file tomorrow though.

cleve-ntt

random in the head.
Oct 21, 2003
Lost.
Visit site
CTMonsters if ****ing nuts!!!! Is there any way to give u a head start to get a stronghold??? - I never knew UT came with the Unreal game media??

Or make them run really slowly like they shud :D

TWT_Zombies looks interesting but fileplanet wont lemme dload :(

Do you think ya could mail it to me?

Last edited:

Specter

Infiltrator
Jul 17, 2002
The Zombie mutator looks interesting, but I can't get it to work. I put the files from the .zip file into the /Unreal Tournament/System folder. I activated the mutator and started a mission but no zombies appeared. Am I missing something?

Alborda

Beta Tester for his own life
Sep 25, 2001
rafaela, santa fe, argentina
Visit site
Hey. didn´t think twt_zombies would work on 2.9
The original creator of this muttie is named Ale Palmero, he lives in Rafaela, Argentina and is a good friend of mine. He is not really an INF player, he is just a guy that likes programing and got involved on doing twt_zombies because i asked him to. I love zombie movies and was amazed at playing inf_monsters (the mutator from cyanide) so I asked Ale to do something similar but with zombies. If anyone is interested on newer versions of twt_zombies... well... not gonna happen. As far as I know Ale is now messing with the tribes 2 engine, trying to get some things done and mainly learning about game programing (and finishing his studies in the process) so it´s not probably that he has the time nor the will to do anything related to this. I think that the main achievement from twt_zombies is the ability to spawn hundreds of them and the system to calculate better collision on the zombies head (this last one is a cpu killer aniway)
Bye...

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Specter said:
How did ninjin get the TWT_Zombies to work with Infiltration 2.9 ?

Just put
TWT_Zombies.ini (you can change value in this file for number of zombies etc)
TWT_Zombies.int
TWT_Zombies.u
in ...\UnrealTournament\System\

Launch Inf 2.9 , select the mutator TWT_Zombies!
Select any EAS mission you want (didnt tried a DM/TDM yet but it should work too) .
Start the mission and have fun

Alborda said:
The original creator of this muttie is named Ale Palmero, he lives in Rafaela, Argentina and is a good friend of mine.
If you see him , congratulate him for me ;)
One of my favourite mutator , i played it with several UT mods and always had a great fun with it.

Attachments

• argh.jpg
    argh.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 93

MisterP

Hmm, Upgrades... 2.86 to 2.9.. rock on!
Dec 26, 2000
UK
Here's the INFMonsters6 mutie. Not sure if it's the same as the link Crowze posted.

How about some Zombie's on RtK?

Attachments

• infmonsters6.zip
    49 KB · Views: 50
  • Zombie1.JPG
    Zombie1.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Zombie2.JPG
    Zombie2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 60