Respawns and "forbiddin" areas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I'd like to see an option for if you are running a game with no reinforcements, to shut off those areas that will kill you if you're on the wrong team (usualy gives you a warning like "This area under enemy control, fall back now!").

I understand the need to protect spawn points against spawn killers, but its kinda unrealistic and when nobody is respawning there's really no reason to have them.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
yurch: I don't have time to look into it at the moment, but it's even possible you can kill them (for the map session) in-game with a console command:

Killall EASSniper

I take no responsibility for any crashes/problems it may cause, but if it works that way then it should be very easy for a mutator to change it.

From thos thread: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=122175

Have to agree with you on this one.

Last edited:

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Crowze you are my new hero

/me run to try this nosniper actor mutator with the Team RandomSpawn one
Certainly lot of fun soon :)

EDIT : quick tested the no sniper actor and the random team spawn muties in an EAS map , and it works very well.
I like this a lot , it will give more replayability to the maps each rounds.

Thanks again Crowze.

Last edited: