Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
[GU]elmur_fud;2613157 said:
I one made a wallpaper that looked just like that one. the pattern on it is a low res tile-able one that is easily available so I don't presume it is one I made (as there are many similar ones using that pattern on the net). I couldn't find any of the ones I made on my HD with the plain background/flat pattern (with a subtle grunge map) for comparison purposes (cause I was curious I looked). I did however find the .psd for the below version that I for some reason never finished. So I flattened it and here it is:

Nice, definitely the same pattern.

http://i.imgur.com/24F7Zot.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Shut up you ;-)
Well, he kind of does though. It's issue 127 you'f need to check out. And Rick grimes is the main man btw. But I like what they've done with Andrea f.e. as well.

I'm agreeing with you though, I read that issue and had a similar thought :D

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
are you shitting me??

for some reason this makes me sad.

BBagEst.png

I'm a mad clicker, yo.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
nd.22742.jpg

I had no intentions of buying a new perfume, but then the gorgeous assistant flirted with me and I found myself buying it. I'm worse than men when it comes to thinking with my pants.

This does smell insanely good, though.

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
A Spigen magnetic clip:
4npfn.jpg

To hold this closed, an S-View wireless charging case:
1552m40.jpg

Which will sit on top of a Qi pad and be magically recharged with lots of elastictrickery:
10h242g.jpg

Plus a braided, longer usb3 cable and a dinky OTG cable.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
I bought this card during a Newegg special and installed it in a Dell Vostro 200 slim tower I have laying around; it has a Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2ghz, and 3GB of RAM. Should get me through until I can order the parts to build my new gaming rig :D

Asus HD6450 1GB DDR3
14-121-439-TS

It went in one of these:

VOSTRO-200-PDC22-PB-R.jpg

So far, I've tested Dragon Age: Origins, Skyrim, Dead Island, and Minecraft; all run reasonably well with some tweaking.

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Well... It was a tough decision, because I know we are in the Xbox One and PS4 generation, but to me, as much as I would love to think I'm ready to make that leap, I wound up going with a 250GB X360E Console (only because Xbox One doesn't have the backwards compatibility to games I've collected over the past, almost decade). I might consider the Xbox One as a SECOND console probably next holiday season.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
I wonder what the global value of the phone case business is.. probably something exorbitant for what should be an unnecessary accessory.

I haven't had a case on my phone for the past 3 months (used to always use one) and haven't had a problem, I've dropped it at least a dozen times. I like my phone better w/o one right now but can understand people liking the look and feel of some cases. That one in particular looks pretty sweet.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Well... It was a tough decision, because I know we are in the Xbox One and PS4 generation, but to me, as much as I would love to think I'm ready to make that leap, I wound up going with a 250GB X360E Console (only because Xbox One doesn't have the backwards compatibility to games I've collected over the past, almost decade). I might consider the Xbox One as a SECOND console probably next holiday season.

I wish I hadn't sold my 360 for one reason: Red Dead Redemption. Probably my favorite game of all time. (that or UT2k4 of course :D)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002

Does this stuff go off ? I have a tube from years ago and it seems to have gone slightly gooey unless mistaken. Last time I did a cpu I could properly ease it across the surface with a plastic card.

Last edited: