You know you suck

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamD

Hooker with a penis
Nov 1, 2000
Brooklyn
heheheh try finding a good ctf clan that DOESNT hide their flag when theyre ahead :p I hide it all the time too btw (NOT in map exploits though)

i guess i suck 2X then :D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Yeah, I think you pretty much covered everyone....

pissright.gif
llamaface5.gif
pissleft.gif

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
You missed a lot.. Gabriel is a spammer... only thing is that whenever anyone asks him to settle down he blows his lid and starts flaming people.. He even called me a spammer when I tryed to help him over in the Editing f0.. when Christoth.hu backed me up Gabriel deleted the entire thread.. Hiding evidence? I think so

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
LOL, well I've had a few sparks with Gabriel before in some thread I can't remember. But no more than with anyone else here, and there were no hard feelings(at least not on my end). Guess I just haven't seen that much from him yet.

Run N. Gun

[Fü§îòñDM] Giant Map Clan
Jan 22, 2001
Arizona, USA
www.users.qwest.net
Why are they picking on Gabriel? For the same reason that you frag someone standing still in the middle of the map staring into space...because they can. I'm fairly new around here, but have read enough of Gabriel's posts to know he has a tendacy to spam. I like it when Gabriel contributes worthwhile posts. People will respect his opinion when his post is on topic and not personal.

You know you suck when ...you jump down to hide behind a building/ledge (holding the opponent's flag), and you actually dodged yourself right off of the map. Doh! I hate it when that happens. :) My luck -- usually when the teams are tied and in sudden death.

Mana

Aloha!
Sep 28, 2000
www.clansfx.com
Originally posted by STALLONE
When your name is Gaybriel and the whole blue oyster bar knows your name. You know you SUCK

I know I suck because the movie this refers to makes me realize I have about 20 years less to live than most of the young UT players. ;)

Anyone wanna come over and listen to my cool 8-track tapes?

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Ok people what does Gabriel got to do with this TOPIC! <grin> This is a no bashing Topic so please refrain from flamming others ! This was meant to be a fun topic not an abusive topic! Now Behave Children before I ground all of you!

[Edited by XxBonesxX on January 25th, 2001 at 06:17 PM]