naked coworker

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
ok so there is this website i frequent that has nude photographs of people. these people are what the industry would call, "amateurs". anyway. i found a coworker of mine on there and she is ugly. the image is burnt into my brain, i can't get away from it. i need to get this image out of my head. any help at all would be appreciated.

and oh yeah: skold drinks wine coolers.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Brown bag her, then do her, the dehumanizing effect of such an action may allow you to see her mentally as always wearing a brown bag. Of course if it's not her face you have an issue with then I have no bad advice to give you.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Talk to her about it. Either she feels embarrassed and you win, or she doesn't and you can speak a little louder until everyone hears it and you win. If everything else fails, do it the American way and sue her for causing mental damage to you. ;)

Last edited: