Obama whacks Osama...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Fiction generally is.

Are you serious? Are you playing the same birther game for everything? How about this as making the most sense about the Bhutto video. I shouldn't expect you, of course, to possess the common sense to accept the most likely explanation, but oh well.
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IIn_UnLO9I&feature=player_embedded#at=218[/M]

~Jason

That video proves nothing, besides I am not gonna believe video which has all flashy colors in it and statements floating around. I have heard that Sheikh himself stated once that he killed Bin Ladin. She wouldn't make such mistake I believe. But even if she did, how can you explain that the videos are being deleted, like the one I saw before. I beleive this is stage, because noone in the near victinity of the building ever saw someone like Bin Laden in there, in fact it seems the house was empty during the attack and they changed things on the go and all the fast burial, DNA tests. You are the one who lacks common sense, I am not stupid, I am very clever for not trusting US in on this. I will shut up only if the videos are released, but they will not be.

It's time for you all to wake up and say NO to the govertment, because they are all leading you into trickery. Time to stand up and demand the proof, make protests against it etc.

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
20110509.gif

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
^ That is funny, but it seems like the majority of this thread is ****.

Seriously. You guys talking about politics is like women fighting over American Idol.

Give me an infraction I don't care. Thread sucks now.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
I've heard more conspiracy theories since 9/11 than I can handle. Why are people so bent on not believing the government, and finding so called evidence from shady sources to support their ridiculous theories. Osama bin laden was killed in his compound in Islamabad, Pakistan. What benefit would the government get from staging his death?

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I've heard more conspiracy theories since 9/11 than I can handle. Why are people so bent on not believing the government, and finding so called evidence from shady sources to support their ridiculous theories. Osama bin laden was killed in his compound in Islamabad, Pakistan. What benefit would the government get from staging his death?

Usually the conspiracy-monger type lacks a job or a social life and therefore has too much time on his/her hands.

The brain seeks to rationalize its reclusiveness and therefore spends time coming up with half-brained theories on how the world is out to get them, justifying their anti-social behavior but also sending them further down a dark and lonely path.

It's a very common tactic among the "birthers"--in the instance of this thread, you'll notice that even when they're confronted with differing evidence, they start jumping from subject to subject like fleas, sucking each theory dry, perpetually in retreat from social confrontation and reality as a whole. Doesn't matter which political side of the fence you're on--I'm just using a great current example (thank you Leo).

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yea, but you liked the first 1/2 of my post ;)
I was with you until you attempted to extract morals and traditions from people who supposedly support a single payer healthcare system :eek:

for the record, Pakistan can cry about sovereignty until the cows come home. they can also suck on my chocolate salty balls.
they don't really have room to speak. either they were too stupid to realize bin Laden was hiding in their mustache or they were hiding him. there's no right answer.

also, the mission wasn't technically "assassination."
they were prepared to capture him if the situation permitted. but everybody knew that would be highly unlikely. hindsight is always 20/20.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
for the record, Pakistan can cry about sovereignty until the cows come home. they can also suck on my chocolate salty balls.
yea, and so can ksm and the other 2 terrorists we waterboarded, but that's not the point.

also, the mission wasn't technically "assassination."
they were prepared to capture him if the situation permitted.
mmm hmmm, and obama was really going to take a chance of having a civilian trial.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yea, and so can ksm and the other 2 terrorists we waterboarded, but that's not the point.
you're right, it's not.
and obama was really going to take a chance of having a civilian trial.
well sure.

they wanted civilian trials for some of the other Gitmo detainees. but the republicans rallied against it; "not in our backyard" or some bullsh*t. the party of war and patriotism was too afraid to try these guys at the scene of the crime :p

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It's a very common tactic among the "birthers"--in the instance of this thread, you'll notice that even when they're confronted with differing evidence, they start jumping from subject to subject like fleas, sucking each theory dry, perpetually in retreat from social confrontation and reality as a whole. Doesn't matter which political side of the fence you're on--I'm just using a great current example (thank you Leo).

Oh sure. I don't even know what birther is, let me look that up..........

Ummm, okay? That doesn't sound like me, I didn't want Obama's birth certificate, therefore your theory is INVALID.

Keep on dreaming.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

what benefit would ben laden have from helping the us gov by hiding?

IF ben laden is still alive he's being tortured by some u.s. mil/officials for sport.