THE EVIL GREEN LIQUID SOAP! (post your latest weirdest dream)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
So yeah, in this dream I was in some dark building and someone decided to use the liquid soap, but it started living! The green liquid soap started swallowing everyone and it was coming oiut of bathrooms. There was some poor red shirt girl which got swallowed by the EVIL GREEN LIQUID SOAP. And there was Captain Kirk, we tried to fight it, also there was Gerard Depardieu for some reason, but then we all started running, because there was NOTHING WE COULD DO. We were being chased by this EVIL LIVING GREEN LIQUID SOAP. IT was a PURE TERROR. Can you imagine it?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Lately I dream that I wake up and go about my day as normal, then in the dream I realize I am still asleep and wake again but I'm actually still asleep, this happens a few times, then I wake up in real life and I'm not sure if it's a dream or not. There was also regular soap, Non-evil living green.

Pretty cool.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Seriously, lay off the 'shrooms.

I like shrooms, not the psychedelic ones though (never tried that), but I like other shrooms.

I also had weird dream, like week ago, having David Bowie enter IRC channel I was on. Pretty weird. He talked funny too.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So yeah, in this dream I was in some dark building and someone decided to use the liquid soap, but it started living! The green liquid soap started swallowing everyone and it was coming oiut of bathrooms. There was some poor red shirt girl which got swallowed by the EVIL GREEN LIQUID SOAP. And there was Captain Kirk, we tried to fight it, also there was Gerard Depardieu for some reason, but then we all started running, because there was NOTHING WE COULD DO. We were being chased by this EVIL LIVING GREEN LIQUID SOAP. IT was a PURE TERROR. Can you imagine it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blob

apart from the colour and the star trek bull**** you dreamed a rerun of the blob.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
Once i dreamt i was in a bus at night with a bunch of people i don't know, including Ben Stiller. The bus' windows were covered so we couldn't see clearly what was outside. All i knew is that there was another bus running along side with us, but then both buses stopped. I looked through a hole on the door and saw T-Rex coming out of the other bus. Ben Stiller was in total dispair at this moment, so he opened the bus door and led everyone out to an abandoned supermarket that was near by. I though then, i'd go back home to call for help, so i started running down the street back home, but then just as i was getting close to a bar, i saw a gigantic UFO hovering above me. I hid myself on the bar and then woke up. Creepy stuff all the way.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
EVIL LIVING GREEN LIQUID SOAP. IT was a PURE TERROR. Can you imagine it?

vffqy8.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blob

apart from the colour and the star trek bull**** you dreamed a rerun of the blob.
Never saw that and didn't know it existed, but cool I guess.

Once i dreamt i was in a bus at night with a bunch of people i don't know, including Ben Stiller. The bus' windows were covered so we couldn't see clearly what was outside. All i knew is that there was another bus running along side with us, but then both buses stopped. I looked through a hole on the door and saw T-Rex coming out of the other bus. Ben Stiller was in total dispair at this moment, so he opened the bus door and led everyone out to an abandoned supermarket that was near by. I though then, i'd go back home to call for help, so i started running down the street back home, but then just as i was getting close to a bar, i saw a gigantic UFO hovering above me. I hid myself on the bar and then woke up. Creepy stuff all the way.

Now that's a dream! :tup:

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
Lately I dream that I wake up and go about my day as normal, then in the dream I realize I am still asleep and wake again but I'm actually still asleep, this happens a few times, then I wake up in real life and I'm not sure if it's a dream or not. There was also regular soap, Non-evil living green.

Pretty cool.

INCEPTION!

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Had a strange dream where I was floating along on a raft in the great lakes, but everything on one shore was dead. I spent several days on that raft, and watched as the undead lined the shores watching me. I floated out to sea and landed on an island.

Status
Not open for further replies.