This isn't pepsi, this is madness!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
new-coca-cola-bottle.jpg

/Thread

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
This is the only Pepsi (and Mountain Dew) that you want, and lucky for you it's out now (for a limited time). Tastes soooo much better with real sugar. Also check out passover coke around the end of March through April. It is distinguished by the yellow cap and is also made with real sugar. F*cking delicious. :tup:

image_pepsithrowback_mountaindewthrowback_december2009_official1.jpg

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
This is the only Pepsi (and Mountain Dew) that you want, and lucky for you it's out now (for a limited time). Tastes soooo much better with real sugar. Also check out passover coke around the end of March through April. It is distinguished by the yellow cap and is also made with real sugar. F*cking delicious. :tup:

image_pepsithrowback_mountaindewthrowback_december2009_official1.jpg

I heard the last day of production for those was this last Monday :( Gonna have to stock up on everything the local stores have.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I heard the last day of production for those was this last Monday :( Gonna have to stock up on everything the local stores have.

Really? I just noticed them popping up this week in the deli I always go to. I guess they were late on the throwback bandwagon. At any rate, they should be releasing them again next year, and if not, there's still passover coke/pepsi to look forward to. Note that passover Pepsi has white caps while passover coke has yellow caps. And yes I've done way too much research into this, but it was worth it because real sugar tastes so much better than that corn syrup crap.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Really? I just noticed them popping up this week in the deli I always go to. I guess they were late on the throwback bandwagon. At any rate, they should be releasing them again next year, and if not, there's still passover coke/pepsi to look forward to. Note that passover Pepsi has white caps while passover coke has yellow caps. And yes I've done way too much research into this, but it was worth it because real sugar tastes so much better than that corn syrup crap.

I don't think these limited editions are around here actually. If they are only in US or something...

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
yup. the 7-11 down the street occasionally has coke from Juarez with real sugar and comes in a glass bottle. takes me back to my kidhood

wtf there are no 7-11 around here. You must be in Northern TX or something.