[Music] The big ones...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
lets talk about the best artists of our opinions.from any genre.male, female,
bands.hip hop rock and roll, jazz ..what ever.

i just know "Sade" is the best female singer of all time.cant get enough of her songs.so discuss...:)

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
never heard of this sade guy? what kind of music does he play?

dream theater win the 'best of embarrassing dad music' category.

yeah I can see this thread going far

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
In the "Blues" genre I would say female wise it's a split Billie Holiday and Etta James. Male would be a split also of Otis Redding and Muddy Waters. Theres a few more I really enjoy. I have trouble saying someone/group is my favorite. I listen to almost all music. So I try appreciate music for what it is.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
anaemic
never heard of this sade guy? what kind of music does he play?

Sade is a women ... very pretty voice. I think "smooth operator" was her big song back in the day.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I havn't used this in a long time but... GHEY!

It's just a matter of time till xtc wants to lecture you guys about george michael giving head in public restrooms!

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I heard 2pac and Biggie were big players in Rap. And Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Ice-T, KRS One, Method Man, Jay-Z, Nas, and others if you want to add.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
I heard 2pac and Biggie were big players in Rap. And Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Ice-T, KRS One, Method Man, Jay-Z, Nas, and others if you want to add.

good that you say 2pac AND biggie ;)

well lol, i would like to call george micheal best male pop singer but balton ruined it :D