Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I suggest to review `Ghost``s new skin next and in time before official release on SkinCity :)

Any volunteers?

[If AnyVolunteerssetting=false then MäxXMakesIt=true else MäxXIsTooBusy=true]

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
MäxX said:
I suggest to review `Ghost``s new skin next and in time before official release on SkinCity :)

Any volunteers?

[If AnyVolunteerssetting=false then MäxXMakesIt=true else MäxXIsTooBusy=true]
reviewed ;)

I`ve also added another new detail to the review, I think it`s a good idea include links to similar works. What do you think?

EDIT:
btw, selfquoting rulez :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
You seriosly want to see me do a review? It wouldn't be pretty lolol :lol:
I didn`t want to name someone, it was ment to be a commulative encouragement :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
There are still so many great skins/models out there which truly deserve a review :)

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
You can expect them on the next days,Thursday or Friday or weekend,because on Thursday and Friday I don't have really school,I make a presentation at my school,hehe and when I'm finished with my stuff I can go home.:D