Epilepsy forums hacked, becomes flashing website

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
This is really not funny and the guys responsible for that should be taken to jail.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
It took me a minute to figure out where I had seen this thread before. And then I remembered. last year.

~Jason

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Sorry, thought it was a new thread...got in here because I viewed someone's profile and seen him viewing this thread and thought it was new one.....

Anyway I did not have chance to express my thoughts on this one, so what's wrong? Just because you need the feel of being ahead of new things and don't wanna re-read old ones because of your lazyness?
As I said the bump was mistake, honest mistake, so stop complaining.

Besides this is rather serious topic and this is by no way funny, these people lost control of their bodies and....etc
It's really not funny and whoever says so, should shut up and hide somewhere where others can't find him.

Or maybe that person has something to do with those hackers as well so he sympathizes.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I don't even think epileptics should be on the internet. What happens if that flashing rainbow advertisement comes on that says "YOU WON THE PRIZE!!!"?

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Goddamnit Leo. Stop being such a necro perve! :eek:

Zarn: That just made me think "Darwin Award".. I'm a horrible bastard. :lol:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Okay, that is just hilarious. Sucks for the people who needed it, but if that ain't funny, I don't know what is. And, since nobody was seriously hurt, I can keep laughing.

That being said: Do you still think that Anonymous are heroes for attacking Scientology and persecuting those who believe in it?

i can understand that.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I don't even think epileptics should be on the internet.

Also, they shouldn't be allowed outside, because what happens if there is a flashing sign on the street? The only solution is to lock them in a dark basement. That'll show them for having a disease!

~Jason

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
SeriousCat.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
They die.

You all should die instead....for ridiculling this.
Shame on you all, THIS IS NOT FUNNY!

Besides I guess the flashing you won thing does not count, the images which were being discussed here are the over top ones large popups etc I guess, which even annoy normal persons and which you won't find normally.

Besides it was site for help with epileptic people and such....this is all disgusting, your reactions etc.

It's just ****ing awful to do that to epileptic people, it equals of if I came next to your house and randomly shot through all walls with M60. How would you like it? Maybe you would die, maybe you would not.
It would be the same equal thing. Try to realize that ok?

Besides not all epileptics are the same, you realize that?

Last edited:

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
You all should die instead....for ridiculling this.
Shame on you all, THIS IS NOT FUNNY!

Besides I guess the flashing you won thing does not count, the images which were being discussed here are the over top ones large popups etc I guess, which even annoy normal persons and which you won't find normally.

Besides it was site for help with epileptic people and such....this is all disgusting, your reactions etc.

It's just ****ing awful to do that to epileptic people, it equals of if I came next to your house and randomly shot through all walls with M60. How would you like it? Maybe you would die, maybe you would not.
It would be the same equal thing. Try to realize that ok?

This is rich coming from the guy who compares Obama to Hitler. Learn to take a joke.
Besides, If you look at my, and others original posts, you can see that last year we were all sympathetic, but the fact is, this is old news.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Also, they shouldn't be allowed outside, because what happens if there is a flashing sign on the street? The only solution is to lock them in a dark basement. That'll show them for having a disease!

~Jason

Usually your face isn't a foot away from a flashing sign on the street, and it's not flashing hyperactive rainbows at 300 cycles per second.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
This is rich coming from the guy who compares Obama to Hitler. Learn to take a joke.
Besides, If you look at my, and others original posts, you can see that last year we were all sympathetic, but the fact is, this is old news.

Learn to take a joke? There is nothing to joke about, besides only one person in the old version of thread ridiculed it and now? Just because I am here or something you ridicule it, or just because it is old news?
I know it is old news and I said it was mistake already damn it and because someone was viewing the thread, but why changing your opinion? You are not sympthatetic anymore? What kind of human monster are you?

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
Learn to take a joke? There is nothing to joke about, besides only one person in the old version of thread ridiculed it and now? Just because I am here or something you ridicule it, or just because it is old news?
I know it is old news and I said it was mistake already damn it and because someone was viewing the thread, but why changing your opinion? You are not sympthatetic anymore? What kind of human monster are you?

Of course I'm sympathetic, but it's over and noone got hurt so we don't have to take it so seriously anymore.