Pube trimming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
Exhibit A: T2A's pubic hair

[screenshot]http://hosting04.imagecross.com/image-hosting-17/1242beard.jpg[/screenshot]

LMFAO :lol:

T2A - 'I don't wan't any itching, shave rash or ingrown hairs'

Kinda comes with the territory. If you cut hair short it makes it stiffer & it will have a straight rather than tapered end, therefore it will irritate a little until you get used to it.
You can help minimze the irritation by moisturizing, though if you're just scissoring/trimming it short rather than off it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
beard trimmer / clippers work fine, hit the adjustable length guide on and trim away with no problems atall. i wouldnt recommend straight up shaving unless you dont plan on walking for the next week

ps. i heard tools pubes look like bin ladens beard :eek:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
After much nervous deliberation, and consultation with Hy, i finally went ahead and trimmed. i used curved scissors that were in my wife's nail-clipper kit and it worked out great!

curved-mayo-scissors.jpg

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
After much nervous deliberation, and consultation with Hy, i finally went ahead and trimmed. i used curved scissors that were in my wife's nail-clipper kit and it worked out great!

curved-mayo-scissors.jpg

Seriously this doesn't have to be a big ordeal. Just take scissors and cut it.

(the hair, I meant cut the hair!)

Last edited: