Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vers Vlees

Oohhh a custom title
Nov 30, 2002
The Netherlands
www.versvlees.owns.it
Gassoline @ 3.49 a gallon!

Damn it feels good to overpay something that for whatever reason has gone up in price by 200% in less than 8 years :(

Wow, I just paid $3.049 per gallon yesterday. Can't forget that extra 9/10 of a penny now.

pffft I pay 1,43 per litre. (That´s like 6 dollars per gallon IIRC) Yesterday I tanked 55 litres for 80 euro´s that´s a new high for me. The only reason the price isnt completely out of control is because Yankee dollars are cheap comperad to the euro.

GG-Xtreme

You are a pirate!
Mar 12, 2008
41S86KzUGRL._AA280_.jpg

607sonyhtib1.1.jpg

41WKVYnSWqL._AA280_.jpg

terminal-explorer4250hd-face.gif

And the new house I bought to put all of it in:
Picture_of_Cardboard_box4144.bmp

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
RA3 looks diabolically stupid from what I've seen so far. They've tried to make it 'wackier than ever', and all I'm seeing can only be described as 'retarded'. It's a shame, because there's obviously one or two notable improvements, but the rest looks awful.

My girlfriend just bought a new bikini. All I can think of is Dead or Alive / Volleyball.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Got any links for RA3 info? I thought it looked effin awesome. I didn't like C&C 3 at all but I loved RA2 so I'm hoping RA3 will be awesome. :p

GG-Xtreme

You are a pirate!
Mar 12, 2008
@GG-Extreme - you bought a *Sony* TV?? :stick:

Was going for a Samsung, but they were out of stock and the manager *cough*helped reduce*cough* the price. Plus, it had the freaking best picture quality in the whole damn store.