Now that BU is back.............

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
*sigh*
tsk, tsk, tsk :p

The multidrive failure was God's way of telling us we were being too negative!! Repent sinners, REPENT!

I would definitely have to agree with that ... sometimes karma is a b!tch you know and in this case it was vicious ... down for an entire week and lots of lost data. Oh well now I think the tone around here will be more positive and the mods will act more fair. ;)

NitrousUser

[BuF]JinxyBoi
Apr 23, 2004
Houston, TX
www.super-magic.com
The crash was clearly intended to destroy a good chunk of the users who migrated here after being banned from Epic's forums for posting a LAWLUT3ISTEHSUX thread.

EDIT: HOLY SHIZNIT, I'M, LIKE, MISSING 90% OF MY POST COUNT. MY E-PEENOR!

Last edited:

i_hax

member since Jan07... didn't survive
Jan 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
The crash was clearly intended to destroy a good chunk of the users who migrated here after being banned from Epic's forums for posting a LAWLUT3ISTEHSUX thread.

EDIT: HOLY SHIZNIT, I'M, LIKE, MISSING 90% OF MY POST COUNT. MY E-PEENOR!

Apparently so, as I had to re-register. :D

(was a member since about this time last year...)

PS: First Post!

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
but did you get milk with your cookie?

wow i still cant believe all of 2007 never happened at BU... :(

lets bless the new drives with lotsa positivity! :) :) :)