Mouse Pad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SHRED

Skilled
Nov 30, 1999
Can't seem to find the ideal surface for my IntelliEye mouse. Is there a pad that is smooth as glass and works great with an optical mouse?

Thanks

Wingznut PEZ

Nov 30, 1999
Portland, OR, USA
Visit site
I have an Explorer mouse, and have found two pads to work perfectly. The blue PMS pad, from 3M, worked great.

The one I use now, is a generic dark blue cloth pad ($1.99 at the local variety store). It seems that the darker colors work very well.

bullet2.gif

Wingznut [PEZ]
ICQ #29598363

Agent BUM

Dec 20, 1999
I don't care what some sites say about the Explorer and Everglide, but i say **** YOU to all of them. The Everglide Large Attack Pad mouse pad is a gift from god to gamers. I have found it to work best with my Explorer than those crappy cloth covered pieces of foam or those vinyl ones too. the Explorer literally "glide" across the mouse pad with barely any effort and mouse perfectly smoothly without any friction.