WeatherFX2: Testers needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
dont need it ;)

getting one and more through our mod. (darkmagic) and the excellent work of magus.

Tiggy

Sep 15, 2000
I just downloaded it and gave it a shot. Visually, it isn't as nice as Slick Willy's Precipitation Generator (http://www.planetunreal.com/slick), which spawns individual particles. However, yours is useful for serious storms where controlling lag is more important than looking perfect.

That broadcasted "TRUE" was a bit annoying, too.

I hope we can see more scripts from you in the future. :)

Sorry about that. I forgot to remove that after I added it for testing purposes. . . . I'll update the previous psot with a new version. :)

If you want light rain, set it to drizzle.

PLAY IN THE SNOW!!!!!!

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
lol, i havent even tested the dmut effects much, let alone these, but heres some pics of my current terrain map, which just ahppens to use some light snow...

attachment.php

looked better in-game tho...

heres some snow from the main page

snow.jpg