Flatland.com

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MJACK

Mar 14, 2000
Lexington, MA, USA
Visit site
The site seems to be back up, but I can't get to my site, nor can I log in without a username/password pop-up coming up. I don't think they're doing away with freehosting - they're just deleting accounts with no content that are used for storage. Here's a post from Flatland's forums, posted today:

Sorry everyone that flatland has been down for mnay days - something happened to our apache server files that we are still trying to figure out - libraries needed went missing - since only a couple people have root access to it we are wondering if this was caused by one of our apps or by a malicious intruder
right now flatland is running on an old copy of apache - we will be working to get the newer copy working again and stabilizing the server

again, our apologies