Got a new CTF map??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Horton'sWho

www.unrealplayground.com
Dec 20, 2001
www.unreal playground.com
If you have a new CTF map and are looking for a place to get it seen and played... send it to me and I'll run it by the admin's at Stealthdp's Playground.

hortonswho@unreal2ctf.com

No promises on getting your map served up but they will certainly get considered quickly. Maps that go into the game server's rotation are available for public download.

Lookin' to get you some playtime while NC3 continues development--> :B

Horton'sWho

www.unrealplayground.com
Dec 20, 2001
Chrysaor: AsbestosArena is one of the maps we currently have up! It gets voted in on occasion. r0X0rs!

SV: thanks, looking forward to it--

Lucifix-- you got anything you think would convert well to CTF? If you do but don't want to do it, I might be able to track a mapper that would be willing to try a conversion.

Thanks gang-- keep 'em coming!

Horton'sWho

www.unrealplayground.com
Dec 20, 2001
LostValley

Thanks Bot!

LostValley is already in the StealthDP rotation. It's gotten very favorable comments. The negative comments I've seen a fewtimes is an issue with the base design; The complaint is "two exits that funnel into the same point..." making it very difficult to work your way in and out of the bases. Maybe that was your desire?

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Re: LostValley

Originally posted by Horton'sWho
Thanks Bot!

LostValley is already in the StealthDP rotation. It's gotten very favorable comments. The negative comments I've seen a fewtimes is an issue with the base design; The complaint is "two exits that funnel into the same point..." making it very difficult to work your way in and out of the bases. Maybe that was your desire?

hmmm, no that's just the ghey design. I might do another release some time. You'll have to bug me about it though ;)

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
The map is great fun EXCEPT for the base design...though it's nice to be able to piston over the upper wall. :D I always find a way out.. hehe.