well people

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
let's see if this will let me post, i've been working on the creation of my own paintball gun, i'm completely designing and building my own with the dream it will eventually reach production and retail sales. i want to get into stock class and know the most about pump and stock markers so it's going to use a nelson design.(i made a comment about nelson's vs sheridan's in a that can fused a couple people now you know what i was referring to) if anyone's interested or has some input drop me a line.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i'm gonna try to push the tech envelope for stock and pump paintball. it's gonna be loaded with tons of delrin, and all kinds of goodies. a later version may even get an electro trigger.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Well I look forward to seeing it.

I just wish there where some people around here interested in Stock class (or at least modified stock). But everyone around here is into speedball and playing around those stupid inflatable things :rolleyes:

I would love to get some guys together for some informal stock class (I guess first I gotta get me a gun ;) ).

So is your gun going to have the detachable magazines like the PTs?

Also I kinda like the idea of a "retro" design, maybe a rebirth of the old Sheridan KP
kp2.jpg

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
I know whats a sheridan but I've never seen anthing made by nelson ...do you have any pictureS ?

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
The NelSpot 007 was one of the first paintball guns.

I think all that Nelson makes now are paintballs.

Here's the 007
nelspot007_1983.jpg

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
no, i could only get away with the mag if it didn't have the spring, so i'm just gonna use the standard tube,

i'm sure everyone has seen a nelson base3d marker, they're far more common than you realize, everything from the talon to the phantom is nelson based, the snipers, pgp, and sterlings are sheridans however.

i'm also gonna make some new parts for my hammer those pesky stock parts still bug me.

i've been trying to form a stock team, but no luck, not many event's availabe, every once and a while one crops up in springfield mo but that's an even longer drive for you than it is for me. i just want to go paly walk on with it up at dropzone and teach all them semi toters a lesson. kinda like i do know, i had fun with the talon the other day.

gotta picture of well about half my arsenol, i have several "project guns" that are spread across my bedroom in pieces, and i've been working on my punisher so it's not in the pic either.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
gotta break this up or it times out on me when i post it.

nelson is going to be putting a .62 caliber blow gun into production as well as putting the .62 paintballs back into production, so if you could get you hands on a tippmann smg 60 you'd be able to use it again.

nelson also makes this
img-lg_2705-17.jpg
and you can still by new ones for it. it should also be noted that they invented the paintball, not the sport but the ball it'self.

the 007 wasn't the first marker used for paintball, earlier markers didn't even have the pump they were like stock class but all they had was a cocking nob on the back. i've found a way to convert something like a pt enforcer to this type of operation. i may do it some time. but anyway, then someone came up with the bright idea of hooking a pump handle to it. later autotrigger's were added, starting the great paintball arms race, gravity fed pumps really dominated the fire power for awhile before tippmann released the smg 60, it was the ifrst semi available but more than that it was fully automatic.

thrash, stay away from the pt, they have many problems, such as the inability to fire over 200 fps. and a crappy means of changing magazines, get a punisher, i&i did some heavy smithing on the pt to create it and the improvement is very noticable.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
flat line's are only good for range, they have crappy accuracy and can't tolerate rapid fireing. if you didn't notice i have a rt on my 98. rt + flatline = silly stick. you've never seen a ball curve till you've seen one come out of a wet flatline. plus right now the 98 is the speedball gun. the proseries barrel is also good enough for me.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
not that stupid ass argument again. how come now one ever suggest laser tag?

say hello to the car-68II
CAR_68II_left_side.jpg

consider this isn't it a bit ridiculas to claim that one sport is better than the other just because one's weapons look more real. when in fact both are just as real, and really more real than something like say infiltration could ever hope to be. if having a gun that looks like an m16 is your thing then so be it but i think it's kinda silly to say that one is better than the other just cause of that. truth is for every reason that you can give that airsoft is better i can give one for why paintball is better.

Last edited:

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Guys Guys lets all just agree that i have the best paintball gun ever and you dont tee hee. actually it is a matter of preference.... but you cant beat a full auto gun that performs with outstanding accuracy.