simple ucc export question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Somebody sent me a .u file containing some decorations, and while i can pull it up and see the actors in UED2, i'm wondering how to export the decorations so i can look at them in Milkshape ... All i could find in UED2 was Export Changed Scripts, which after altering one then changing it back and exporting i never could find whether it exported it anywhere, much less any model files.

Is there a way using ucc to simply export one actor that i'm interested in, so it'll generate the script, the texs, and the two model files?

Shiit

Shiit
Dec 19, 2000
I've been wondering this for some time too. Sought for a model exporter, didn't find any. I'm afraid no one has ever made one...