Windows Xp problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
Ok I just installed Windows Xp Pro on my new hard drive. I decided to keep 98 just incase microsoft do a Me on me. Now I installed UT and Inf ages ago on my 98 Hard drive, and with XP all setup I wanted to give it a go in XP, so clicking on the inf icon (should I have used the proper .exe ???) and crossing my fingers I fired up Inf. Everything looked fine the background music came on and the menu was ok. So I though I'd go into the training level.

This is where the problem occured when i fire a gun, or when I change my gun, the sound is'nt right. Any ideas ??? I hope this dosn't mean I have to reinstall Inf.

Also while I'm at, it sometimes when using the robar scope the graphics mess up and I get the intire thing to b black with only the crosshairs transparent.

Any Ideas
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How.